BY ACCUMULAIR

MERV 13 Rating. Each filter lasts up to 3 months. Buy one year of filters in one purchase ( Each filter lasts 3 months under normal use). Up to 30-times more efficient at capturing allergens than ordinary fiberglass filters. Uniform pleat shape enhances dust holding capacity and maximizes air flow. Heavy duty construction frame prevents airflow bypass. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
This is the best air filter out there. It does it's job and there are no cons. I have only good things to say. It's effective and affordable and I'm so happy with my purchase of several of these for my home.
Amber  s.
We use these filters in our home. We have an old home and I can still find the right size for our air filter!
Adriana L.
I used to work at a 5 star resort in housekeeping this air filter is by far one of the best out there. It filter the air like no other filter. Would recommend.
Brenda L.
This is a great product not only is it in a great sized bottle but is sold at a great p rice which makes affordable recommend
Jasmine G.
I would really recommend this product specially if you use your ac or heater a lot it works great.
Carley M.
I have heard nothing but good from these products. They work great! Would highly recommend.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Good air filter. switched it out with my old filter and did notice a considerable more amount of dirt/dust was collected. So that was a good to see
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
This is an awesome air filter. I would recommend these air filters to everyone and anyone. I change mine fairly often as they get dirty and nasty fairly quickly and you can tell the difference after the change.
Ryan C.
Great product. Can tell a difference in this filter compared to others. Even the noise cut down. Others make a whistling sound as the air tries to go through.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
These work okay i've had better air purifiers i would have liked for them to work better