195 Concealer Brush

A Flexible, Synthetic-fibre Flat Brush With A Slight Pointed Tip For The Precise Application And Blending Of All Concealer Formulas And Other Emollient Products. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 195 Concealer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love to use this brush to cut the crease for any cut crease eyeshadow look. Definitely my go to brush for cutting creasesin reviews
Hannah W.
United States
Good quality brush. Applies concealer and eyeshadow evenly and dispersed the product nicely. No shedding and easy to clean.
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
195 Concealer Brush uploaded by Tara S.
195 Concealer Brush 195 Concealer Brush M. A. C. Makeup is the best in the biz. From their brushes to their full coverage concealers, to eyewear, I cannot go wrong using M. A. C. ''s products.  Best makeup, brushes, tools and accessories on the market. Very satisfied.  #influencerswanted hmu #Follow me and I'll #FollowBack #Influenster #influencer #palettes #makeup #glue #primers #lips #pomade #makeupjunkie #base #lip #gloss #eyes  #makeupbyme #lashes #eyeshadow #crease #makeupaddict #makeuplover #glitter #foundation #lash #cosmetic #lipstick #makeupartist #instamakeup #eyeliner #concealer #makeupforever #eyebrows #cosmetics @prilaga #lip #beauty #foundation #lips #beautyblog #mascara #lashes #base #lash #makeiptools #cosmetic #glue #powder #eyebrows #crease #eyeshadow #cosmetics #makeup #primers #fashion #palettes #blogger #prilaga #concealer #instamakeup #tar #eyes #gloss #glitter
Janice L.
Hockessin, DE
Had this brush in my kit forever. Works great (I use for blemishes and other spots ... generally use fingers for undereye). Cleans well and has held up for years. Worth the investment!
Felicia T.
Davie, FL
Mac brushes are great.  When maintained they last forever.  I do like the duo fiber brush best as it uses less product when putting on foundation.
Paulina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect size & shape if you want to apply foundation or concealer onto a small area.
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Really great synthetic brush. I personally prefer something that’s a tad bit more natural, to blend easier. This brush is great for very thick product application....like heavy creams, stick products, and solid concealers/primers. I love applying my paint pot with this brush!
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
Good brush for concealer , the top is on the smaller side so I also use a sponge as well . This brush has lasted me for years, and I use it almost daily.
Dana D.
Aurora, IL
Great for applying concealer on eyelids and other small areas. Picks up right amount of product.
Dana K.
I love their concealer brushes and this dabs the perfect amount of product. Also great for going under eyes and under brow.
Asia M.
I love using this brush for cleaning my brows and applying concealer under my eyes. It allows me to have great precision!

Looking for your answer?