BY 1907

All 1907 capes, cover ups, aprons and wraps are crafted for optimal protection and comfort, materials are treated to protect from water, stains and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Max H.
I use this for cutting hair in my family. The design is fine, and keeping it clean is easy. I do, however, wish that it was made out of biodegradable ingredients so that we can keep our planet cleaner. I don't see any reason for this improvement to be difficult, and it would be a huge selling point!
Nelly C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
It really is all purpose. I use it when cutting hair or when I'm dyeing my hair. It keeps the clothes hair and dye free which is really convenient.