19-Pc. Bright Lights, Big City Set, Only $49.50 with any $34.50 Elizabeth Arden purchase

BY NONE

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I am in love with the products in this set! The eye shadows are fantastic. They look like the Urban Decay palettes everyone raves about. They go on with ease with the brushes they included, which feel like a high quality. I use a touch of her eye primer and my shadow stays beautiful all day and night. The blush and highlighter are also perfect, giving a subtle, smooth color. The lipstick colors are perfect. Without the gloss, they last through a decent amount of wear, and eating. The mascara is great! I'd say its just as good if not better than Urban Decay Perversion. The lip liners get the job done, and last. The eye liners are a bit subtle for my taste, but work well for a soft daytime look. I'm also super pleased with the products, as I have sensitive skin and they haven't irritated me. Only the lipstick has a slight scent, sort of like a Dr. Pepper soda. All in all, this is an awesome kit. I would highly recommend purchasing!!
Kylie N.
victoria
I don’t have this exact bag but I have something similar to I got this first Christmas from a family member he got it from Hudson by in Mayfair mall I compares to others cause it has everything you need for a full make up look. This was kinda expensive so it would just be a one time thing for me.
Eleanor G.
Amazing! You get so many good products in this set for such great value, the eyeshadows are extremely pigmented, the lipstick are unbelievably creamy, the lip liners and eye liners go on smooth, i couldn't recommend anything better!
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
I don't have this exact bag but I have a similar one from Elizabeth Arden make up bad. I got the Day to Night one as a present and LOVE IT! the colours are amazing and the lipstick as well! It always comes with me to everywhere I go! Worth buying it that's for sure!
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
This is a fabulous make-up collection. You can easily make a full-face look with just the products in this collection. The eyeshadows are very opaque and last for a fare amount of the day. The blush and highlighter are very well paired and glide on so smoothly. It is very convenient that it came with three brushes and make-up remover. I was surprised that you even get a full sized mascara--not a mini tester mascara. I'd definitely recommend this collection. The only thing I wish it included was liquid eyeliner, but hey, you can't have it all. Even without it, it is still an amazing collection.
India M.
Toa baja
mi muy bonito todo seve de buena calidad pero tengo para compra comprarlo me gustaria tenerlo en mis manos
Vivian Q.
I just love everyrhing from this, my favorite is the makeup removal, it takes out the makeup so easy.
brenda c.
Horizon City, TX
Can you pick the colors that come with the kit? Or is what you see is what you get?
Meghan T.
This looks amazing and all the products look fabulous
brenda c.