19 oz. Professional Lysol Brand Country Scent Disinfectant Spray

Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Prevents odors and growth of mold and mildew. Stock up and save! Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Glass;Plastic;Stainless Steel;Tile; Chemical Compound: Ethanol. ~ Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant. ~ Stock up and save!REC74276. 74276. Professional LYSOL Brand 19 oz. Professional Lysol Brand Country Scent Disinfectant Spray. see more...

19 oz. Professional Lysol Brand Country Scent Disinfectant Spray
  • "I use it on almost everything, from door handles to toilet seats and the country scent is very nice." in 1 review
  • "You need to make sure you're not using it around young babies and children as it can be irritating to the lungs. " in 1 review
  • "Lysol is always used in my home." in 1 review
  • "That's because it kills all bacteria and I know my kids will b germ free and less likely to get sick and stuff" in 1 review
Desiray G.
West Bend, WI
This is a must have product in a home with kids.. I use this daily. My kids are almost never sick, and this definitely helps. I spray it on everything they touch just about every couple days.. It has a refreshing smell as well.
Kimberly E.
Miami , FL
I made sure i always have this but mines say babies on it it worked great for bacteria in my toddlers room i use on door knob on bars of the bed i feel like this is a must have for cleaning.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually have around 4 of these at home as a mom of two toddlers they make a mess and they tend to stick everything in their mouths. I always spray the tables, counter tops, bathrooms and their toys with my Lysol ! That's because it kills all bacteria and I know my kids will b germ free and less likely to get sick and stuff
Natasha L.
I know that this is a great product but I can not stand the smell for the life of me. I have tired the product recently to see if I was ok to use it again but I had to give it away. It just reminded me of basic training.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I LOVE this product! I'm currently going through my nesting phase and i cant clean enough! it is so reassuring to know how many germs are killed and my baby is safe. i love the smell as well!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I prefer the Lemon Citrus scent. As long as it's Lysol, I trust it to get the job done. I have a baby and getting rid of germs is important. Lysol is always used in my home.
Courtney B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever since the Measles outbreak, I've been using Lysol more, especially since my baby isn't old enough to be vaccinated. You need to make sure you're not using it around young babies and children as it can be irritating to the lungs.
Estella H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love disinfectant spray. I use this in the couches and pillows every week, also on my mattresses and pillows each week while changing the sheets. Smells great too.
Heather T.
Lancaster, CA
I am such a fan of anything lysol. I have yet to be disappointed and this doesn't change that. The scent is fresh and not over powering and I love knowing I am keeping my family a little healtheir.
Catherine M.
Yes this is a great product.I spray it all over the house now am using it after my son used his potty i spray it on his potty.... very good product indeed!
Brittany L.