19 (Lyrics included with album)

With just a couple of cursory listens to the few tracks that popped up all over the Internet through 2007, comparisons were made between Adele. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Definitely worth a listen especially on a car ride or when going to bed." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good album." in 1 review
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well, Adele is magical unicorn. Honestly, she is one of the most talented and adorably poised artist creating music right now. I recently saw her live and I am pretty sure she could have a comedy career but I will settle for her music. For such a young person she has a very mature approach to songwriting and preforming.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's amazing to think that a voice so powerful comes from a woman who was only 20 when this record came out. Some tracks are smooth and mellow, like Crazy For You, while Hometown Glory has a bittersweet edge that resonates with me the older I get. Chasing Pavements, of course, is the highlight, because it showcases both the raw power of Adele's pipes and the emotional bite of her lyrics. If you loved her other albums, check out her first; it's brilliant.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Adele 19 was a great album I think that Adele is one of the best singers out right now she has a nice bluesy sound I would say her vocals are one of the best I am definitely a fan of hers I wanted to go to her concert but it was sold out I think that she is a must-listen and I would definitely recommend her album to anybody
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There is little that needs to be said about Adele. If you want someone who will grab your heart and soul and make it feel like it's being ripped out, yet also like this woman is reading your life script, you MUST listen. Her songs are so powerful that even the romance of them will make you cry. MUST MUST LISTEN
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love Adele!! She's an amazing artist and has amazing music. Her music is so great for car rides. You'll be rocking he entire way and singing your heart out. She is super talented and all her albums are great! She has a song for everyone. I highly recommend listening to her albums, you won't be sorry!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This Album, although not one of Adele's best, is really great. The lyrics are strong and well written, and her voice is clear and powerful. She puts a lot of emotion into her vocals and her writing. One of the only singers with such a high level of raw talent.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love practically everything Adele sings. This was one of her best albums I think. Her voice just speaks to me deeply. Her songs will never get old. She is very soulful, soothing voice. Never heard anyone sing quite like her.
Kwa Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my favorite album by Adele! Chasing Pavements will forever be my favorite song by her. I remember VH1 You Oughta Know used to play the video all the time and I absolutely fell in love with her voice!
Christine P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Her freshman release was gorgeous, soulful and the newest voice to carry the weight of storytelling like Etta James. It was a string start but eclipsed by 21. I loved it. Still do. Hope to one day see her in concert.
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Me encanta este album y con esto me pude memorizar las canciones mas rapido,me encanto la disponibilidad de este producto y que estuviera a un precio muy accesible, si lo recomiendo, soy fan de Adele
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Did she tour in the USA to promote this first album?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Did she make anymore videos from the first album?