BY 18 KIDS AND COUNTING

19 Kids and Counting
  • "I enjoy watching this show because even though they have 19 kids, this family has similarities to every other family." in 9 reviews
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved watching 19 Kids and Counting. I just couldn't believe she had 19 kids, and could remember all of their names. It was interesting to see the younger and older kids interact, and how they lived their daily lives. It was aspiring because some people can't handle one or two children let alone nineteen. Also it was nice seeing the older children grow up and raise their families.
Sydney ūüíč.
I used to love watching this show. All the younger kids were so cute and respectful. I loved watching all the chaos of 19 kids all together and the adventures they would go one. It's unique how they live and was a very interesting show. I started watching Counting On which is a continuation of the show and enjoy that that as well.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of my most favorite TLC shows! It's so nice to see something good and that represents values on TV. I honestly wish I had lots of brothers and sisters like they do. Just a wholesome, amazing, show! I recommend anyone to watch it, its an amazing show!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How can you  not just fall in love with the Duggar family.  They are all so cute, talented, funny and I just love to watch the show.  I hate all the controversy over the last few years, but wish the family well and wish the show came on still.  All the kids were so great to watch and my 9 year old loved watching it too.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
I think this show was interesting. It showed a family not afraid to share and discuss their values and show how they live their everyday lives. It is too bad that the world holds one persons action against the family. They are people just trying to live their lives while sharing it with others.
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
I enjoy watching 19 kids and counting. I have good and bad thoughts about it though. My main problems is i find them selfish having 19 kids just because they "can" who wants that many kids? How can you even meet each child's individual needs? I cant help to think they are selfish BC there are PLENTY of couples who wants children, but aren't blessed. On the other hand, I do enjoy watching shows that has a different life style than me.
Katie C.
Angier, NC
Most of the reviews are hateful towards this show mainly because of how they view things, or how they practice their religion.. So basically you're hating on them because they don't view something like you do? I think this show is great, I enjoy their outlook on life & how they chose to have as many Children as God will bless them with, Sorry that most of you find it "Gross" to have a lot of kids, I mean did your great grandparents not have tons of kids too? It's sad that most people don't like this show because they don't agree with the same things you view..
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I personally think this show is ridiculous, that's way too many kids, and I disagree very strongly on their religious and moral values. And its disgusting that as soon as the kids get married they are pregnant practically instantly. The purpose on this planet is not to settle down and start popping out as many kids are possible. We are already atrociously overpopulated and now the kids are starting too. I don't think its possible to have that many kids and be able to give each one the full attention and love and support they deserve.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I appreciate this show in that it's a look into a culture I have never been a part of. That being said, I just want to get those kids out of that situation, especially the girls, they deserve so much better! I need there to be more criticism of the rampant sexism visible in this show and this backwards sect of Christianity.
Renee C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show started off very nice. It was a nice family who truly believed in their religion and all was right in the world. This isn't my lifestyle nor will it ever be but I admire their conviction. The parents were very loving, especially the mother. Overall I liked the show. No complaints.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy this show?
Sheri C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Do you wish your family was like the Duggars? I love their moral upbringing.
Hannah Y.
Do you think this show would be as popular if there weren't as many kids?
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
I have 5 kids and barely can get everything done, how do they do it all with such a large family?
tara f.
Advance, NC
Is anyone upset that they aren't having the show with all of the kids like they used to?