19" JVC LT-19EM74 LED Backlight 720p Widescreen High Definition ATSC Digital TV

BY JVC

19" JVC LT-19EM74 LED Backlight 720p Widescreen High Definition ATSC Digital TV see more...

19" JVC LT-19EM74 LED Backlight 720p Widescreen High Definition ATSC Digital TV
Heather A.
Wilmington, IL
The definition on this jvc television is pristine. And I would say it's better than the other ones I seen of this size. It's easy to use, and convenient to have in the kids room. I'm not quite hip w electronics, but my 10 year old son says he loves the TV, and likes all the neat things it has to offer.
Chamroeun S.
It's a good quality tv. Would definitely recommend to other. Real simple to set up. It's pretty much plug and go. The TV sore of met my expectations on what it is want to do
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Not my favorite JVC out there. The picture is great but the price can be really steep and the bases are really flimsy. I'd spend my money on another product.
DINA M.
Pass Chris, MS
Very nice TV I have it in my bedroom. I use it very nite when I go to bed. Will by another when needed
Leila T.
Buena calidad a pesar de ser 19 pulgadas. me gustan mas lo TV grandes pero este es super recommendable si buscas algo mas pequeño y economico.