BY 19 CRIMES.

19 Crimes. Each declared by his majesty to be punishable of Conviction by Transportation. see more...

• I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle for my mom...3 Answers
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
This is my absolute favorite wine! It is a dry red blend that isn't too bitter but still has a strong flavor. I cook with it, I drink it, all the time. Normally you can find it for around $12, and it's worth the price. Also, each cork has one of the 19 crimes that caused people to be exiled to Australia, so it's pretty cool to collect them!
Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
Love love love this wine. It's a good red blend that's a bit on the darker side. I don't think it leaves a weird taste in my mouth, and when it's on sale you can get it for $10. I also love that the corks are collectible. Definitely a wine I have at home at all times.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite low cost wines. The red blend is to die for. It's an Australian made wine so it tastes more like a Syrah than a blend. But whatever it is, it is delicious. Pairs well with meats and cheeses.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this wine! I was heartbroken when I couldn't find it at Wegmans. It's not with the other reds, it's with Australian wine (just a heads up). I'm not much of a red drinker, but I love their Cabernet!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love red wine. Not only is the label appealing but the wine is amazing. I would definitely buy this as a housewarming gift or serve it to guests during get togethers. It's also a really great price.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Easton, PA
I love this wine! I hardly ever see it and always order when it's on the menu. Full flavor that isn't too dry or too tart. Very pleasant
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Blountville, TN
This is s great red blend. Smooth and flavorful. But keep in mind I love my wind dry!
Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.
I agree with the reviews you have all posted, so I will add my own thoughts, this is like all their wines, a very young wine, needs a least a hour to really start to open up, when you do that, it really helps blend all the tasting notes and aromas better, I buy this a lot, at my local store it goes on sale for $5.99 a bottle, when you buy four or more, great price indeed!!! I am cellaring a few bottles, see how there are in a few years, I am thinking they will be amazing, Cheers!!!
Monica P.
Monica P.
My husband and I LOVE 19 crimes. It's by far our favorite. We love when the rebates for a case come around as that is when we stock up! When I am pregnant my husband knows we have to save it until I can drink again because I love it that much. It's smooth and the perfect blend. 19 crimes is also one of our go to bottles to gift. Whether it's a house warming, birthday or thank you, the recipients are always pleased.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I'm a big fan of 19 Crimes!  The red bled has a nice flavor, and is not as overpowering as a cab sav or merlot.  I've been able to find this at my local grocery store for less than $15.  The flavor is always consistent which I appreciate.  And lastly, the bottle offers a nice visual at a dinner party along with a little bit of history about the name.  Highly recommend.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle for my mom and I and she has a low tolerance to strong tastes... would this be good for her?