BY 19 CRIMES.

19 Crimes. Each declared by his majesty to be punishable of Conviction by Transportation. see more...

• I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle for my mom...3 Answers
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely loved this red wine. It is not to mo strong and overpowering for my taste buds. Smooth and consistent flavor is what makes it my new favorite. All my friends and family love this wine. The quality is unbelievable for such affordable price. There is no reason to not to try this one!! Highly recommended for red wine or just any wine lovers !! Don't forget download the app and scan the bottle for amazing stories! 19 Crimes® Red Wine 1 ct. Bottle
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
Probably the best lower costing wine brand I have ever had! This is my go-to wine for any and every event. Not only does it taste smooth with a lower tannin consistency, but it has a really cool feature where you can download an app, scan the bottle, amd listen tonthe story of the person on each bottle.
Natalie P.
You just cannot find a better wine at a lower price point.  And for those who haven't found out yet - Total Wine sells this at about half of the price of the local grocery stores.  Complex and tasty.  I have even had wine snobs be pleasantly surprised with this one.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
We usually try out new wines just by choosing the branding and packaging we like best. That's how we first came across 19 crimes. I usually don't prefer red wine, but my husband loves it. This is one of the better red wines we've had. It's good at room temperature or chilled.
Sara G.
Austin, TX
The price Is amazing and the concept on the app is mad cool!! Plus the taste Is amazing, not to better! I’m not one for red wine but I absolutely love this red wine. I very much recumbent this wine.
Bryce F.
Orlando
My god I have never tasted a red wine so good. I always buy it if I see it in the liquor store. It is smooth and delicious. And I honestly can not believe how cheap it is. You can find it on Amazon or ABC Liquors for around $10-$15. I buy it as a gift for my family and friends, or I treat myself.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Paying bills on a cold night? This [product:19-crimes-red-wine-1-ct.-bottle] is a great wine for it! I will accept this gift any day of the week! All of the 19 crimes wines are wonderful.
Mandi W.
19 Crimes is one of my favorite wines! It is delicious & smooth. I love the back story on their name & it is always fun to see which cork you will get. This is a decent priced wine as well that you can buy almost anywhere. Would highly recommend this brand.
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to red wine. It’s so good and not expensive. I love the look of the bottle. I will say the cork is dryer than most but I am able to get it out. Maybe I’m rushing bc I love the taste!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I wasn’t a big fan of Cabernet Sauvignon until I tasted this bottle of 19 crimes. It is so smooth and not as bitter as other wines are. It has a nice finish to it which is great. I recommend it.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle for my mom and I and she has a low tolerance to strong tastes... would this be good for her?