BY 19 CRIMES. #36 in Wine

19 Crimes. Each declared by his majesty to be punishable of Conviction by Transportation. see more...

• How is this wine? Is it dry or sweet? Has anyone had any ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle fo...4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Queen Creek, AZ
My favorite wine!!! I buy this all the time and it seems to always be on sale at my local grocery stores too which is a bonus.  You can't beat the price but talking about flavor and armoas this wine has it all. If you never looked at price you would expect this to be a high end wine. I get compliments on this wine every time I have people over also.  I love my red wines dryer and crisp. This wine does it all for me!
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I normally lean to the more fruit forward white wine side when it comes to picking out wine, but I have to say 19 Crimes Red is tasty! Each sip is filled with flavor and nice aromas. Plus, even if you don’t care much for wine, you HAVE to have a bottle solely for the app - it makes the bottle talk to you, telling a story!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I never would have picked out this wine on my own, but it's my boyfriend's favorite. I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely purchase this again. I prefer dry red wines, while he prefers sweeter red wines or red blends. This wine was a great compromise. It runs a little pricier in some stores, but I often see it on sale at Target. I especially love the label and what the company has done with their app that brings it to life - what a great way to interact with customers!
Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
My husband and I heard about this wine at a restaurant and decided to try and find it. It is very good and has a nice aroma to it. I thought it would be more expensive, but it was decently priced. It is cool that they have an app where you scan the wine label to find out more about the crime the person committed.
Shawnna S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Incredibly smooth red blend begins with a slightly sweet jammy flavor and ends with a hint of rum. Tastes amazing paired with dark chocolate! For the price, this is an exquisite wine and I’m excited to try other wines from 19 Crimes.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I purchased the Cabernet Sauvignon yesterday and poured a glass. I immediately went in to smell the wine and WHOA ... Not a good smell. I added two ice cubes to maybe tone it down but overall this wine is not good. Cheap...but not good.
Melanie G.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this wine!!! Decently priced and super delicious. It does have a cork, and it pairs perfectly with pizza, or pasta in my opinion! My grimalid's is always running out of this bottle! Super good and definitely worth a try!
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this wine. It's definitely affordable, but I wasn't sure if it was just going to be gimmicky and have the cool bottle. The bottles are awesome. You use an app and it's insane how it makes the bottle come to life. The taste is OK for the price range. I would recommend this!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
19 Crimes® Red Wine 1 ct. Bottle is a creative product! It tastes great and is entertaining! Our friends had s blast using technology to listen to the stories told by the characters on the bottles. I would highly recommend this for your next social gathering!
Jenn B.
19 Crimes has quickly become a staple at my house! We not old love the taste, the story behind every bottle is so intriguing. Make sure you download the app for a cool surprise! I would definitely recommend 19 Crimes!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I want to try this out so much! I want to buy a bottle for my mom and I and she has a low tolerance to strong tastes... would this be good for her?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
How is this wine? Is it dry or sweet? Has anyone had any of the other products?! Do you recommend these?