BeveragesAlcohol & Mixers19 CRIMES.
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle

19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle

by 19 CRIMES.

#2 in Red Wine

19 Crimes. Each declared by his majesty to be punishable of Conviction by Transportation.

Thought about buying this wine- is it full bodied or musky?
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle Does this wine come in white and red?
What tasting notes do you get from this wine?
Start your review of 19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Jessica S.
Colonia, NJ
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Jessica S.
I loved this!!! We got this as a present from a family member and it was amazing!! I’m definitely going to constantly repurchase it!
Kyaustin T.
ks
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Kyaustin T.
Love the flavor of this wine! So smooth and goes well with charcuterie boards! I love sitting outside by the fire pit and enjoying this on a cool fall night. Very affordable wine. Decent size bottle. Would definitely recommend. Also great for gift-giving!
Bevia P.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Bevia P.
This wine is full of surprises. It has a nice finish, and pairs well with red meats to pastas. It also a great table wine. And all for under 20.00
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is a go-to bottle for the price point. So good that it might cause the whole bottle to be consumed... and therefore should rebranded as 20 crimes. Not acidic, and fat too easy to drink.
Krystal N.
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Krystal N.
This 19 crimes red wine is so good and smooth. I enjoy it when I do wine night with my girlfriends
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Aneli C.
Me encanta este vino porque no es dulce, tiene un rico sabor. No es un vino joven. Es delicioso se los recomiendo.
Jennifer O.
Roanoke, TX
Loved the way it tasted SNOOP DOGG.... ITS A REALLY COOL CONCEPT GETTING THE BOTTLE TO TALK TO YOU NEAT CHANGE FROM THE SAM OL SAME OL
Jasmine L.
My favorite red wine. I always get this and people love it. It isn’t bitter like some red wines and it has a good smell.
Christie J.
road
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Christie J.
very good tasting for a cheap bottle of wine. I bought it on sale for only $8 a bottle so I figured I would try it out. I enjoyed it very much. It is a great wine to sip on and relax with in the evening.
Miranda B.
Fayetteville, NC
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Miranda B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Only bottled red wine I absolutely love. It is inexpensive and freaking delicious. I love the stories behind all the pictures on these wines too. For a momma like me, you need wine to relax after the kids are in bed. This is the perfect one to try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyaustin T.
ks
il y a 6 mois
19 Crimes Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle Does this wine come in white and red?
Jesi T. il y a 6 mois
Yes it comes in a Chardonnay. They also have a Cabernet, Shiraz, a couple different red blends, and I think a Pinot Grigio but I’m not positive on the last one. The red blend I tried was good. The bottle made it awesome.