1881 by Nino Cerruti for Women - 1.7 oz EDT Spray uploaded by kimberly a.1881 by Nino Cerruti for Women - 1.7 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Lucy J.

BY NINO CERRUTI

Women's 1.7 oz EDT Spray. Cerruti 1881 was created by Nino Cerruti in 1995 and is recommended for casual wear. This feminine scent possesses a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers and linen with woody undertones. see more...

Reshma P.
I have this perfume and honestly it is THE BEST PERFUME that a woman can have! Wonderful smell (fragrance) easy for traveling! And much more! But anyways PLEASE DEFINITELY recommend to buy this! 🙌
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It is The Best Perfume that a woman can have, it smells soo good
and it can be carried sooo easily when you are traveling
kimberly a.
Pregunto me dijeron q bienen de diferentes olores es sierto quisiera saber por q me gustaría probar diferentes olores
Maria A.
Smells delicious. Makes me feel so feminine and sexy. I just love it !!! It's a must for sure !
Mariana S.
So in love with this perfil, smells so delicious and femenine. I just love it a lot
Sheren I.
Raytown, MO
This product is awesome. I absolutely love it. Smells wonderful and very feminine
Theodora C. R.
Nürnberg
My mom always wore this perfume and she always got so many compliments on it! I'm not good with describing scents, but it smelled fresh and just nice :) It lasts all day long without reapplying!
Ingrid S.
Lucy J.
This is my far my favourite perfume! It last all day as well and it is the only perfume I ever get complimented on! I have this as my everyday perfume as well as going out perfume I love the so much. I love the bottle, it's matte glass with a lush engraved chrome lid. Elegant bottle and an elegant smell!
Yandry P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long last the smell on the skin?