1875W Ionic Hair Dryer RVDR5036EME by Helen of Troy uploaded by Shontay B.1875W Ionic Hair Dryer RVDR5036EME by Helen of Troy uploaded by 👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.

BY HELEN OF TROY

Revlon, 1875W, Full Size Ionic Dryer, Emerald, Dryer Features Ionic Technology, Hair Conditioning Ions Infuse Moisture, Control FlyAways & Enhance Shine, Ion On/Off Switch For Hair Conditioning Ions, Separate Heat & Speed Switches, 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings For Styling Flexibility, Cold Shot Button Releases Cool Air To Set The Style, Removable End Cap For Easy Cleaning & Maintenance, Finger Diffuser Volumizes Hair, Concentrator Attachment For Precise Styling, Protective AntiSkid Bumpers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shontay B.
Works fairly well and get my hair considerably dry. However, the larger extension comes off sometimes while I am drying my hair. I have really thick hair so it will pop off at times.
India P.
Ruston
I think this is a great product especially for the price ! You can get it at Walmart. It comes with a defuser which is great for my curly hair ! I do wish that the dryer had a medium temperature . Sometimes the top temperature was to hot . Over go product .
Staci G.
Bowie, TX
Great Color, light weight! Love the extra attachments for smoothing & a volume diffuser! Was bought locally at Walmart, they had many to choose from!! Very satisfied with my purchase! Definitely would buy it again!!
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I la la la love my blow dryer/diffuser. It keeps my curls soft & bouncy & definitely gives the extra added volume I love. My hair is naturally curly so I love how the. Diffuser just enhances my curl, it doesn't change the pattern. The 1875W Ionic Hair Dryer RVDR5036EME by Helen of Troy is this Curly Girl's best friend
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This hairdryer is a really great hair dryer and it outlasted my long thick locks without me burning it up. It is still going strong till this day (had it since November). I usually burn a hairdryer up within a few months. I love the power behind it. It does get a little hot occasionally, but that is usually because it needs cleaned.
Sunshine F.
I love this type of hair dryer. It's fairly light, not heated and externally. I feel great and have an affordable cost. It is available in major department stores. Leave the excellent hair. Satisfied. I recommend it
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Lightweight hair dryer that's reasonably priced.

It has various settings which helps to avoid overheating.

The color is so awesome I absolutely love it.

I brought it from Walmart and I would buy this brand again
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
Perfect flow of hear. Three setting for great and flow. I love this styler and the price is unbeatable. I will continue to repurchase this styler.
Lauren R.
Cedar City, UT
The diffuser attachment on this drier is my favorite! It helps reduce frizz on my curls!