1850 Trailblazer, Medium-Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 12 Ounces [No Sugar or Stevia]

BY 1850

Start your day with bold 1850 Trailblazer Medium-Dark Roast Ground Coffee. Made with a smooth blend of 100 percent Arabica beans, this medium-dark roast coffee delivers roasted nut and caramelized flavor notes. 1850 Trailblazer Coffee is made with fire-roasted, steel-cut coffee beans using time-honored roasting and grinding techniques for a timeless taste. Its unique complexity, strength, and smooth body produce a satisfying and balanced coffee to help you blaze your own trails.

Medium-dark roast ground coffee with roasted nut and caramelized flavor notes; Beans are evenly fire-roasted for consistent coffee flavor with less bitterness; Arabica beans offer a bold yet smooth flavor; Crafted with traditional roasting and grinding techniques; Pre-ground for convenience

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I received the 1850 Trailblazer K-Cup to sample. It is a medium-dark roast blend. It has a very smooth flavor with no bitter after taste. I always start my morning with a cup of coffee and was pleasantly surprised by how palatable the Trailblazer flavor was. It wasn’t too strong, yet gave me he boost of caffeine I needed. I received this product for free from PinchMe but all opinions are my own.
Elizabeth W.
Sun Valley
I have been ruined for other coffee! I received a free sample and I cried when I ran out. It’s so smooth and lightly sweet. I didn’t realize how bitter my other coffee was until I tried this. I’m running out to buy it this week.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
This coffee is really good tasting is easy on taste makes you want to drink more coffee. Got my free sample from @pinchme #happypincher
Lori L.
Flint, MI
Folger's 1850 Ground Coffee in Trailblazer, the Fire Roasted Medium-Dark Roast Coffee smelled amazing during the brewing process. The coffee was smooth in taste with no bitter aftertaste. This is my first medium-dark roast and I could see this being my preferred blend. I received a sample from PINCHme.
Ashley R.
Higher quality than regular Folgers. Makes for a good every day medium quality coffee. Smoother than budget coffee but not as good as some more expensive options. Would likely buy again for everyday use.