1800Contacts.com uploaded by Sharon D.

BY 1800 CONTACTS #52 in Online Retailers

As the world's largest contact lens store, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple,hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact same contact lenses your doctor prescribed, delivered to your door, at a great price. And with an inventory of more than 15 million contacts, we are more likely to have your prescription in stock than anyone else, which means you'll receive your contacts fast.

1-800 CONTACTS has filled more than 30 million orders for over 8 million customers. In a single day, we deliver more than 200,000 contact lenses to customers. Our large volume and central distribution facility help keep costs down—and we pass the savings on to you.

At 1-800 CONTACTS, our goal is to make it as easy and convenient as possible to purchase your contacts. In support of that goal, we offer simple ordering by phone, Internet, mail or fax, along with over 350 trained customer service agents ready to provide live help 7 days a week. With the largest inventory of contact lenses on the planet, no one is more likely to have your exact prescription in stock and ready to ship. Having your lenses come to you saves time, no more running around town to pick up contact lenses. It's that simple. At 1-800 CONTACTS we deliver, you save.

VCAS710 R.
Wonderful customer service. They are a bit more pricey compared to most but amazing in so many areas. I did not receive these for free, I have paid for many orders myself and am giving my honest review. Great company. Never had problems with my order or getting my prescription varified like I have with other places. They have so many brands and types to choose from
I am prescribed Air Optix Night & Day or Air Optix Aqua both of which I have bought on this site and have had no issues with lenses. Prices are often a bit higher than sine online places for these but still lower than optometrists offices and they usually have a rebate if you buy 2 boxes or more on most brands. They also carry Toric(astigmatism) brands which are reasonably-priced. I recently did an eye exam for renewal on their site with Opternative and the experience was wonderful. The reps are very Professional, informative and call to ask if you were fit okay how the prescription was or if the lenses were good. The have a great return policy if they didn't.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have worn contacts since I turned eighteen and no one can beat 1800Contacts, they are one of the cheapest but the quality can't be beaten. I found a site cheaper than them once and made the mistake of trying them and the contacts were not okay, one of them gave me an eye infection that took weeks to clear up and four visits to my eye doctor. So now I won't buy contacts anywhere but 1800Contacts.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Great customer service! I recently just ordered colored contacts rather than going in to my eye doctor to order them since sometimes that takes weeks to come in and I needed some ASAP! They were able to verify and update my prescription once my eye doctor confirmed and called me to let me know that my contacts would be shipping that same day. The shipping is super fast and the price per box is the same amount you would pay in store. Shipping cost also isn’t that expensive either. Definitely check them out if you’re a contacts wearer!
Ashley C.
Super easy. Each time you call, a live representative answers right away. Been using them for years. Had to return a box of damaged contacts one time, they sent me a new one right out at no charge. Even included a coupon for my next order to say sorry for the error!
Jae S.
Evansville, IN
This company was amazing. It was very quick to order from them as well as easy. They keep me updated through email and reminded me when I needed to order. They were super affordable as well. I tell anyone that needs contacts to get them through 1800Contacts.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
Easy fast. I did not have an updated prescription but did an online eye test to verify the prescription i had. I was skeptical but the website accepted the online test and saved my prescription. I get the package within 2-3 days. Id probably would work with whats easiest.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I order contacts for one eye through this site as they are the cheapest around. However, the eye with astigmatism are so expensive here so I order them elsewhere. It is very convenient to order quick and easily with door delivery.
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
I was very impressed with my experience with 1800contacts. All I had to do was take a picture of my husband's eye prescription and the site pulled up all the available contacts and made the selection process incredibly simple.
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg , VA
I love the service at 1800 contacts! They also keep my prescription on file so I don’t have to worry about finding it and sending it in every time I need to renew my contacts! They also come quick and are a decent price!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I actually just used this today and had an excellent experience. I️ compared prices and they were lower than anyone else and with free shipping. They make it so easy to send in a photo of your prescription to make the process go faster. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I also have had great experiences using chat with customer service. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. Love it! They have my business for sure!