1800Contacts.com uploaded by Sharon D.

BY 1800 CONTACTS #12 in Online Retailers

As the world's largest contact lens store, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple,hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact same contact lenses your doctor prescribed, delivered to your door, at a great price. And with an inventory of more than 15 million contacts, we are more likely to have your prescription in stock than anyone else, which means you'll receive your contacts fast.

1-800 CONTACTS has filled more than 30 million orders for over 8 million customers. In a single day, we deliver more than 200,000 contact lenses to customers. Our large volume and central distribution facility help keep costs down—and we pass the savings on to you.

At 1-800 CONTACTS, our goal is to make it as easy and convenient as possible to purchase your contacts. In support of that goal, we offer simple ordering by phone, Internet, mail or fax, along with over 350 trained customer service agents ready to provide live help 7 days a week. With the largest inventory of contact lenses on the planet, no one is more likely to have your exact prescription in stock and ready to ship. Having your lenses come to you saves time, no more running around town to pick up contact lenses. It's that simple. At 1-800 CONTACTS we deliver, you save.

Julia L.
I had a mediocre experience using this website, but I would probably return if the prices were low enough and I needed more contacts. I was a first-time customer and my friend recommended the site; he had been able to get them to match a competitor's price plus give him a discount they were offering AND free shipping on the brand of contacts I was interested in purchasing, so I called them up, expecting to be able to get the same offer. The sales representative I spoke with wasn't nearly as generous, however. I was told all they would do was match the competitor's price. No extra discount, no free shipping. They insisted my friend was mistaken about the offer he had gotten (he was not, I saw his email receipt), and when I insisted I would provide proof and my friend's name if it meant they would match the offer they had given him, they said they couldn't discuss the information of other customers (of course). I ended up paying $30 more than my friend for the exact same type and amount of contact lenses. I felt they could've handled the situation more gracefully and professionally and admitted their sales rep had made an error in offering my friend such a low price if that was the case.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I actually just used this today and had an excellent experience. I️ compared prices and they were lower than anyone else and with free shipping. They make it so easy to send in a photo of your prescription to make the process go faster. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I also have had great experiences using chat with customer service. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. Love it! They have my business for sure!
Ashley R.
Customer service was amazing! I was checking out the site for the first time and a box popped up for me to instant message customer service for guidance or any assistance. Since it was my first time ever wearing contacts, they answered all my questions and helped me understand the ins and outs. Highly recommended, and cheaper than other sites. Free delivery right to your door with cash in rebates for large purchases!!!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Whenever I need more contacts, I always order them off 1-800 contacts because it's simple and convenient, rather than having to call or go to your eye doctor to. 1-800 goes through your eye doctor though, so if you aren't up to date on your eye exams, you won't be able to order them. You need an eye exam every year in order to order or to keep ordering. A lot of times they have free shipping or sometimes they have deals going on, like 10 percent off. I have the app on my phone so it's easy to access. I've noticed though that contacts have gone up in price on there. My contacts are normally more expensive than others because they're dailies, but they used to be 69 something for one box of each eye, and now they're like 79. So that's discouraging, but other than that, I like them.
Jordyn L.
I really love this brand, it's where I order my contacts.. although I really reaaaaally dislike how they're upping their prices by forcing you to order larger packs and getting rid of the smaller contact packages. Other than that they're really good with shipping it's always on time and they even come with a contact lens container.
Ashley G.
DENVER
I love using 1800Contacts to order my contacts! It's convenient and sooo easy! As long as you have had an eye appointment in the last year, you are good to order contacts from this website. The app is pretty awesome as well. It has a tracker for my lenses so I never forget to change them out on time! It also tracks the number of lenses I have left so I can order more in time!
Stacey M.
I used to buy my contacts here all the time Up until recently when they significantly increased their pricing. I was a very loyal customer and never gave me a break, they never send promos or discounts on anything. I was able to find another online retailer that carries the same brand at a much lower cost!
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville
Great place to order contacts. You can take a picture of your prescription and order what you need. 1800 Contacts also stores your prescription for you so you do not have to enter it the next time you order. I was very pleased with customer service and delivery time.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
Amazing customer service!! This is the only place I refill my contacts- I'd forgotten to update my address once before and didn't notice until a few days later, so I called to see if there was anything they could do to stop that shipment. The man I talked to was very understanding, friendly, and helpful. He made it seem like it was no problem for him at all! It seems kind there's always some kind of discount going on, and the arrive in a timely manner! I would recommend buying contact from here to everyone that uses contacts!!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love how well 1-800-Contacts works with your eye doctor. Typically my eye doctor will tell me if it’s a better deal to order them through them or online. And my eye doctor always gives me my prescription so I can order online in the future if I’d like as well.