1800Contacts.com uploaded by Sharon D.

BY 1800 CONTACTS #52 in Online Retailers

As the world's largest contact lens store, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple,hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact same contact lenses your doctor prescribed, delivered to your door, at a great price. And with an inventory of more than 15 million contacts, we are more likely to have your prescription in stock than anyone else, which means you'll receive your contacts fast.

1-800 CONTACTS has filled more than 30 million orders for over 8 million customers. In a single day, we deliver more than 200,000 contact lenses to customers. Our large volume and central distribution facility help keep costs down—and we pass the savings on to you.

At 1-800 CONTACTS, our goal is to make it as easy and convenient as possible to purchase your contacts. In support of that goal, we offer simple ordering by phone, Internet, mail or fax, along with over 350 trained customer service agents ready to provide live help 7 days a week. With the largest inventory of contact lenses on the planet, no one is more likely to have your exact prescription in stock and ready to ship. Having your lenses come to you saves time, no more running around town to pick up contact lenses. It's that simple. At 1-800 CONTACTS we deliver, you save.

VCAS710 R.
Wonderful customer service. They are a bit more pricey compared to most but amazing in so many areas. I did not receive these for free, I have paid for many orders myself and am giving my honest review. Great company. Never had problems with my order or getting my prescription varified like I have with other places. They have so many brands and types to choose from
I am prescribed Air Optix Night & Day or Air Optix Aqua both of which I have bought on this site and have had no issues with lenses. Prices are often a bit higher than sine online places for these but still lower than optometrists offices and they usually have a rebate if you buy 2 boxes or more on most brands. They also carry Toric(astigmatism) brands which are reasonably-priced. I recently did an eye exam for renewal on their site with Opternative and the experience was wonderful. The reps are very Professional, informative and call to ask if you were fit okay how the prescription was or if the lenses were good. The have a great return policy if they didn't.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have worn contacts since I turned eighteen and no one can beat 1800Contacts, they are one of the cheapest but the quality can't be beaten. I found a site cheaper than them once and made the mistake of trying them and the contacts were not okay, one of them gave me an eye infection that took weeks to clear up and four visits to my eye doctor. So now I won't buy contacts anywhere but 1800Contacts.
Megan R.
It was really easy to find my contacts and place an order. It showed me what and where to look for when inputting my prescription. I got my contacts within a week of ordering! They even included a new contact case!! They even make it easier to reorder with the barcode they send you. Got my contacts cheaper with them than at the eye doctor!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
When I used to use the service, they were always on time with my order, and extremely affordable. Never had an issue. They always had my order ready, and at my house, in just a few days. Definitely would use again! I only am not using now, because of a service my local optometrist offers.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
Easy fast. I did not have an updated prescription but did an online eye test to verify the prescription i had. I was skeptical but the website accepted the online test and saved my prescription. I get the package within 2-3 days. Id probably would work with whats easiest.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I order contacts for one eye through this site as they are the cheapest around. However, the eye with astigmatism are so expensive here so I order them elsewhere. It is very convenient to order quick and easily with door delivery.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I actually just used this today and had an excellent experience. I️ compared prices and they were lower than anyone else and with free shipping. They make it so easy to send in a photo of your prescription to make the process go faster. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I also have had great experiences using chat with customer service. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. Love it! They have my business for sure!
Ashley R.
Customer service was amazing! I was checking out the site for the first time and a box popped up for me to instant message customer service for guidance or any assistance. Since it was my first time ever wearing contacts, they answered all my questions and helped me understand the ins and outs. Highly recommended, and cheaper than other sites. Free delivery right to your door with cash in rebates for large purchases!!!
Ashley G.
DENVER
I love using 1800Contacts to order my contacts! It's convenient and sooo easy! As long as you have had an eye appointment in the last year, you are good to order contacts from this website. The app is pretty awesome as well. It has a tracker for my lenses so I never forget to change them out on time! It also tracks the number of lenses I have left so I can order more in time!
Samantha M.
Great customer service. They always give me the best price. They make it super simple to order by just uploading the prescription. They are great at reminding me to order more. Fast shipping as well.