1800 Tequila Extra Anejo Milenio uploaded by Sheni G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

An expression of the finest craftsmanship. After a long and delicate aging process, the extra-aged tequila is matured for a short period in French oak Cognac barrels creating a balanced, soft, and unique flavor with notes of vanilla, red fruit and cinnamon. A perfect expression of the land that nurtures the fine Weber Blue Agave and the hands that craft its final liquid, Milenio is considered the best representation of 1800 Tequila’s roots and worthy of only those who appreciate the finest tequila. see more...

Alexandria J.
North Kingstown
This tequila is definitely made for shooting, which is the best way to consume. The presence of alcohol is strong which gives it a great bite. You can definitely taste the effort put i to this product.
Nickolas J.
Mission Viejo
You go above and beyond for a particular customer and, in return, ask for a testimonial in an email.And when you do…Crickets.No reply. No testimonial. And no brand exposure.If that sounds familiar, don’t worry—you’re not alone. Often, it’s not that your work isn’t up to scratch; it’s that you’re asking the wrong way.It’s no secret testimonials are the driving force behind purchasing decisions. Yet so few businesses are using them to their advantage. And those who are, aren’t always following best practices.
sierra s.
Oklahoma City, OK
This tequila is expensive and grand but so so so good! And lasts awhile you don’t need much to get the party started! I love this for my margaritas because I hate overly sweet ones and this one hits the spot I’d buy again and think it’s an amazing wedding gift
ILIA R.
Fort Worth, TX
BEST IN CLASS I love drinking it pure and slowly, the taste is amazing. I would not buy this if you want to mix it (if you want to do any type of cocktails then is better to get a cheaper one since taste will be whatever you mix it with)
Miranda V.
huntsville
Don’t let the dark caramel color for you, this tequila is nice and smooth. It’s not as harsh compared to other tequila is that I have tried. It is also super affordable I would definitely purchase this again!!!
Jordan A.
Las Vegas
1800 Extra Anejo Milenio is one of my favorite tequilas. They just recently upgraded the bottle design. It reminds me of Don Julio 1942...but better! This tequila is aged in oak ex-cognac barrels for months before bottling which gives it a strong oaky flavor. I am a bourbon fan and this tequila reminds me of a good bourbon. Some key notes are vanilla, almond & a smooth oaky finish. Love!
Jacqueline L.
If tequila had a president this would be it. The taste is smooth and it pairs up well with any event that one can attend. The packaging is great and it’s a surprise every time to open.
Christina F.
Hoboken, NJ
So we bought this as a gift for a friend for a special occasion... But we did get to try it and really loved it. We hear nothing but praise from our friend on how much they love it
Stephanie J.
Cedaredge
Who doesn't like 1800.  smooth enticing flavor. Goes great with limes. Nice summer tequila. Will be purchasing this tequila more often. Good times to be had.
Haley H.
Deltona
As a bartender I can always really trust this band and make Shure my drinks are amazing. The versittality and the ability to create an amazing product comes from the dedication of the makers of this tequila. This tequila is our step down from top self. Still good. Still is very round.