1800 Silver Tequila is medium-bodied and smooth. It's pale yellow with roasted pepper and smooth prune on the palate. 1800 Silver Tequila is mellowed for 15 days in American Oak barrels with an added dash of aged reserve. Your recipients will love the super-premium 1800 Silver Tequila and its unique top that doubles as a shot glass! 1800 Silver Tequila can be sipped on the rocks or neat or as an ingredient in many cocktail recipes, including an Ultimate Margarita and Cosmolito.

Love to try but is it very overwhelming ?
tequila you like alone or accompanied by ('' '' '' '' ') leave your photo.
Que tal su sabor??
Start your review of 1800 Silver Tequila!
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Michelle T.
We love tequila but this 1800 is on another level! It doesn't need add ons! Just serve over ice with a twist of lime and enjoy. The cristalino we bought is very smooth plus the bottle is a work of art! We finished the first bottle and ran over to get a second one for the bar, it is a beautiful piece of crystal but also a great drink to have. Cost wise it is not inexpensive but it's not the highest priced on the shelves.
This is my utmost absolute FAVORITE tequila brand. It goes down smoothly whether it's cold or hot. This liquor does not taste cheap although it is not cheap anyways the way I buy it. I've tried other brands, but this just does not compare to anything else. I had a little Jose cuervo kick, but it was rough going down and idk, I just simply did not care for it.
South Gate , CA
I like to drink and not often but I do like to try different types of liquor. I will say this one definitely hits ! Obviously the taste isn’t the best but you can mix it with any drink you prefer. I mixed it with Coca Cola, put some ice and it wasn’t bad. I do recommend it but I definitely will say drink responsibly and be safe if you’re going to drink !
My favorite tequila I have come across so far. It's very smooth and doesn't have a super strong after taste. It also doesn't burn you throat after you swallow it. I used to only drink gold tequila but I have completely switched to 1800 silver. It's higher end but totally worth the price. I highly recommend for your next margarita night!
Salem, OR
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Destiny R.
I love the bottle! Smooth tequila with that perfect kick! I feel like there’s definitely better tequilas but it’s still very good, I enjoy it in my Margaritas 💚 I’ll definitely purchase again and I recommend it to others to have in their liquor collection
The positive experiences with this product start as soon as you look at the bottle. The bottle itself is very visually pleasing and the enjoyable nature of the product continues especially after it is opened. The flavor is very nice and smooth and not too harsh as is common with other liquors. Very good value for the price!
Helena, AL
Now, this is my wife's drink of choice. 3-4 of these and they deserve a 12 star review. She lets go of all the stress of keeping our family going, and can finally let loose. This is a smooth drink to shoot or sip. Just remember what Joe nichols said" tequila makes your clothes fall off" his words not mine.
Chicago
Although I have not dranked spirits in quite some time,  I is one of my favorite tequila brands.  It's smooth and I can drink it without chasers.
Improvements, they' already bottled the pre-mixed flavored tequilas that I absolutely love.
Yes I would buy this brand again and again.
Yes I would buy this brand again and again.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great tequila for some pool side margs! This tequila is not top shelf but is just the right quality for the right price. It’s a smooth tequila that is best served chilled, recommend watching how much you pour because you seriously can’t taste it until you’re drunk and it’s too late.
Loris, SC
If you don't see me pull up to a party with a bottle of this, something's up. My first drink ever was Tequila, and I'm part Mexican so I have high expectations. This Tequila has never let me down. The shots are so smooth, and it doesn't leave you with a pounding headache the next day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estado de México Toluca
Cliffside Pk, NJ
il y a un an
Is Don Julio Blanco Tequila a smooth tequila? Is it better for mixing or for taking shots?
Evette G. • il y a 10 mois
It’s better for taking shots shots shots lol
1,100 reviews
il y a 3 ans
1800 Silver Tequila what's up with the 1800? Is it like made since 1800s?
Chenell S. • il y a 9 mois
I'm not really sure but I find it to be a lot smoother than Patron.