BY 1800 TEQUILA #2 in Tequila

1800 Silver Tequila is medium-bodied and smooth. It's pale yellow with roasted pepper and smooth prune on the palate. 1800 Silver Tequila is mellowed for 15 days in American Oak barrels with an added dash of aged reserve. Your recipients will love the super-premium 1800 Silver Tequila and its unique top that doubles as a shot glass! 1800 Silver Tequila can be sipped on the rocks or neat or as an ingredient in many cocktail recipes, including an Ultimate Margarita and Cosmolito. see more...

Shipra M.
My experience with tequila has been one of cringing at the fact that something so fun to drink and that involves eating a lime can be something I do not enjoy so much. The agave flavor is one that I do not enjoy per say. In short bursts I can find enjoyment but usually tequila is so overpowering with agave flavor that I cannot enjoy it. It is a sad experience when I cannot enjoy booze and I would rather have it not happen.

1800 Tequila, however, is very different. When I took my first shot I expected to be overwhelmed by the taste of agave and ethanol mixed into a swirling swill that gives a sensation of feeling squeamish. 1800 came at me with the agave flavor I expected but in an amount that was tolerable and sweet. It was a fantastic experience that—then the aftertaste kicked in and I felt like I had my tongue manipulated and raped and that is was now sitting in the fetal position crying in the shower eating cookies with cold water running all over it.
Genevieve A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 1800 SILVER TEQUILA more...
This is my absolute favorite brand of tequila. Yes, it’s slightly pricier than some other brands, but it is completely worth it. I’m usually not one for drinking tequila straight, but this one is so smooth it doesn’t bother me. Don’t get me wrong, I still love mixing it with some lime juice and aguave nectar to make myself a margarita, but when I have a rough day at work I love just pouring myself a bit of this and putting up my feet.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
After getting interested in Tequila I found myself wanting more but for not more money. 1800 is reasonably priced for what you get. I really enjoyed it. I had only been exposed to Patron prior to 1800 so this made it the 2nd best tequila I had ever had. It is now towards the bottom but there are a few below it.

Good for parties and mixing. So so for shooting.

The cap is cool as you can fill it with tequila.
raymes g.
This is one of my favorite tequilas. It's very smooth almost dangerously smooth you know (floor tequila) lol. Good to sip or have shots with some lemon & salt. Perfect for margaritas & my personal favorite putting it in Pina colada instead of rum & that's saying a lot because I'm from Puerto Rico.
Shelby B.
The only reason im putting 4 stars is because 1800 Silver Tequila is so delicious and slides right down your throat, but it will drain your wallet faster than you can blink. 1800 is a tequila for special occasions only because otherwise you will be broke so fast my friends. But hey, good news, if someone else is buying the drinks then please feel free to go ham.
Nita F.
First off, I will like to start off with how this drink hits you out of nowhere. Went to friends celebration at a bar and they orderd shots for the party. The drink went down smoothly and at first it doesn't get you but 15 minutes you really start to feel it. Definitely do one shot and babysitt the rest because it is a bit strong. Pair with lime and salt for extra flavor.
Michelle L.
I was excited to try this tequila after hearing great reviews by a few friends, but once I did, I found the experience to be very underwhelming. The tequila stung (and not in a good way). Plus, it was way overpriced for the quality of product inside the bottle. That being said, it is a nice bottle so if you want something nice for your home bar that could be a plus.
Brenita P.
Elizabeth City
This tequila is super strong. I wouldn’t suggest this be consumed straight, but I know some people prefer it on the rocks. Me, personally, I would mix it and sip slow because once it hits your bloodstream, it’s a wrap! You WILL feel it and I’ve learned that if so mix it and drink it on the rocks (with ice), I’m less likely to have a hangover. Cheers!
Katie W.
Review for: 1800 SILVER TEQUILA more...
This is my favorite tequila brand, so much better than Patron! It's cheaper than Patron, too, but tastes just as good, if not better. Tastes great with energy drinks, margarita mix, lemonade and sodas. I also can drink it straight. you get the best quality for your buck with 1800!
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 1800 750ML SILVER TEQUILA more...
This is my very favorite tequila. I have drank A LOT of different tequila in my day and besides local tequilas, this is my favorite. It is great in a margarita, though if you’re making one, you can probably just buy the cheaper options since you can’t taste the tequila THAT much. Overall I would recommend this tequila.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
Does anyone like tequila?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Do you like to shoot straight up tequila or make a margarita?
Melissa A.
What can I mix this with?
Sarah S.
How does this compare taste wise to other tequilas?
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Was the cap from this bottle specifically designed for something??