1800 Silver Tequila is medium-bodied and smooth. It's pale yellow with roasted pepper and smooth prune on the palate. 1800 Silver Tequila is mellowed for 15 days in American Oak barrels with an added dash of aged reserve. Your recipients will love the super-premium 1800 Silver Tequila and its unique top that doubles as a shot glass! 1800 Silver Tequila can be sipped on the rocks or neat or as an ingredient in many cocktail recipes, including an Ultimate Margarita and Cosmolito.

Is this a smooth tequila for drinking by itself?
How is the flavor ?
Does anyone know how this compares to teramana tequila?
Start your review of 1800 Silver Tequila!
Dominique H.
Atlanta, GA
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Dominique H.
I made a mango daiquiri with 1800 and it taste like it came from a restaurant. This tequila melts in your mouth and sneaks up on you. One of my favorite tequila’s!!
Vicki N.
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Vicki N.
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Vicki N.
I love 1800 Silver Tequila. Very smooth flavor. 1800 Silver tequila is my go to tequila for margaritas. It pairs well with Hella Cocktail Co Habanero Margarita Mixer. It also pairs well with Low Sodium Spicy V8 to make a smooth Bloody Maria. 🍸 #happyhour #influenstereats
Christy S.
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Christy S.
If you are looking for a tequila to mix up a batch of margaritas or even to make cocktail, the 1800 Silver wouldn’t be a bad choice. It’s reasonably priced. Not to bad for shots. It has somewhat of a sweet smell to it though. Really smooth drink and I can taste a little after taste with it.
Adriana M.
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Adriana M.
Purchased at: Drizly
1800 Reposado Tequila - 750ml Bottle and 1800 Silver Tequila El tequila de reservas favorito de mis amigos mexicanos, especial para fiestas. Yo amo las margaritas con este tequila y el clásico shot de 1800 con sal y limón. Una delicia, lo recomiendo es de calidad este alcohol 100% agave. I love 💕
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Lionna H.
Enjoyed my weekend get together with friends and family. We sing karaoke and play drunk uno while having shots of #1800 silver. Real smooth, great with lime and sea salt. One of my favorite tequila drinks ...1800 Silver Tequila
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Tara T.
This is my favorite tequila for making cocktails but not my favorite by itself. It’s smooth, delicious, mixes well, love everything about this!!
Kaitlyn H.
I really enjoyed this Tequila. It's really smooth and has a good taste. I like this Tequila best to make margaritas with and they are on point! It's definitely affordable. You can even use the cap for shots. I definitely recommend this Tequila to anyone who is looking for a smooth one.
Grace S.
Hays, KS
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Grace S.
1800 Sliver Tequila is Smooth, blends with all mixers and perfect for my crushed margaritas
Robin B.
Hollywood, FL
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Robin B.
I don’t know if the blanco I had is any different than the silver but I will say it is quite different than say Cuervo. It is very smooth when you drink it on its own. I thought it had a bit of a smoky flavor. It mixed up and made a delicious margarita. We did taste compare with a cheaper tequila and there was no comparison, this was the winner.
Cheyenne C.
Sherman, CT
1,038 reviews
1800 Silver Tequila uploaded by Cheyenne C.
I’m not a huge tequila fan but I do love margaritas. This tequila is fair in price and does not taste cheap. It makes a great margarita without breaking the bank!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sean T.
Wellington
il y a un an
Candace L. il y a un an
I have not tried it neat, only in mixed drinks. This drink was wonderful.
Chase E.
Humble, TX
il y a un an
How much 1800 Añjeo Tequila can you drink in one night?
Nesha M. il y a un an