BY 1800 TEQUILA #4 in Tequila

1800 Silver Tequila is medium-bodied and smooth. It's pale yellow with roasted pepper and smooth prune on the palate. 1800 Silver Tequila is mellowed for 15 days in American Oak barrels with an added dash of aged reserve. Your recipients will love the super-premium 1800 Silver Tequila and its unique top that doubles as a shot glass! 1800 Silver Tequila can be sipped on the rocks or neat or as an ingredient in many cocktail recipes, including an Ultimate Margarita and Cosmolito. see more...

• That's a great idea to use the cap for shots. Didn't even think a...1 Answers
  • Who has tried this tequila?4 Answers
  • How does this compare taste wise to other tequilas?17 Answers
Shipra M.
My experience with tequila has been one of cringing at the fact that something so fun to drink and that involves eating a lime can be something I do not enjoy so much. The agave flavor is one that I do not enjoy per say. In short bursts I can find enjoyment but usually tequila is so overpowering with agave flavor that I cannot enjoy it. It is a sad experience when I cannot enjoy booze and I would rather have it not happen.

1800 Tequila, however, is very different. When I took my first shot I expected to be overwhelmed by the taste of agave and ethanol mixed into a swirling swill that gives a sensation of feeling squeamish. 1800 came at me with the agave flavor I expected but in an amount that was tolerable and sweet. It was a fantastic experience that—then the aftertaste kicked in and I felt like I had my tongue manipulated and raped and that is was now sitting in the fetal position crying in the shower eating cookies with cold water running all over it.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Ok! I'm sure Kodak Black made this a lot more popular lol. But I was enjoying it way before that. It's one of the pricier bottles. However, the bottle is very pretty and fancy. It's easily my favorite on any given day. Tequila is my favorite drink. 1800 just makes me feel more diplomatic when I drink it lol. Smooth flavor without the burn of some brands. I mix mine with red bull because not everyone can do shots lol.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: 1800 SILVER TEQUILA more...
I’m a huge fan of tequila shots with a little salt and lime. This 1800 Silver is perfect for doing just that. This is a super smooth tequila that won’t make you running for a chaser afterwards. In other words, the “alcohol” taste isn’t harsh and won’t make you make that yuck face with the shivers. Great for shots or mixed drinks & would recommend to those who love a light tasting tequila without the nasty aftertaste.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
After getting interested in Tequila I found myself wanting more but for not more money. 1800 is reasonably priced for what you get. I really enjoyed it. I had only been exposed to Patron prior to 1800 so this made it the 2nd best tequila I had ever had. It is now towards the bottom but there are a few below it.

Good for parties and mixing. So so for shooting.

The cap is cool as you can fill it with tequila.
Margaux H.
Review for: 1800 SILVER TEQUILA more...
I got this as a birthday gift and "meh". I have consumed a lot of tequila in my short life and this left me indifferent. It's a good tequila at a decent price,but does it compare to Don Julio or Patron Silver? No, but not much can. If you want a pretty affordable, versatile tequila then look no farther.
Morgan P.
Denton, TX
I️ love this tequila! First off, let me just say that I️ am not traditionally a tequila drinker (too many college tequila nights lol), but THIS tequila does the trick for sure. It’s the only brand I️ will drink now, and is very smooth, with virtually no hangover the next day. Definitely recommend!
Sweetie B.
When I say I was SCARED of Tequila... I was TERRIFIED! One night out my friend talked me into a shot of 1800 Silver and believe me when I say, this drink has turned into one of my go-to's for nights out with the girls! Not only is it flavorful, it's smooth and tastes exquisite. It also doesn't have a heavy lingering aftertaste. Not how you'd expect "tequila" to taste if you know what I mean. The amount you get for the price is great. The taste is great and I would definitely suggest this brand to friends and family. This will forever be my top choice when it comes to 1800!
Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Meg S.
Edison, NJ
It's freakin' tequila...what's not to love?! I have a very sensitive stomach to most alcohol, but for some reason, I can handle absurd amounts of tequila haha, so it is my go-to drink! 1800 is a classic, and my buddies and I enjoy it anytime we are getting ready for a night out!
Stephanie A.
Review for: 1800 750ML SILVER TEQUILA more...
One of my favorite tequilas! It has a nice smooth taste and mixes really well with margaritas but also tastes good as a shot. It’s definitely better than the cheaper ones and gets the job done. If someone were looking for a good tequila I would definitely recommend this.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
Does anyone like tequila?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Do you like to shoot straight up tequila or make a margarita?
Sarah S.
How does this compare taste wise to other tequilas?
Melissa A.
What can I mix this with?
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Was the cap from this bottle specifically designed for something??