BY 1800 TEQUILA #22 in Tequila

1800 Reposado Tequila rests for six months in American and French Oak barrels which produces its honey-brown color and round, supple palate. Buttery caramel and gentle spice flavors guide the palate to a sweet orange peel and marzipan finish. Your recipients can use the unique top as a shot glass or to sip 1800 Reposado Tequila neat. Serve 1800 Reposado Tequila chilled or in an Ultimate Margarita. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nikki H.
San Antonio
Review for: Reposado more...
1800 Reposado tequila is by far one of the smoothest tasting Tequilas I have found on the market. The price and taste surpass most Tequila's in the same price range. The packaging of the bottle and the marketing of the product show the beauty and elegance behind a great tasting tequila. 1800 Reposado tequila will continue to be my first tequila of choice.
Elizabeth K.
Tucson
Good tequila.  First time taster.  Good with a mixer and as a shot with a chaser.  Would make a purchase again.  Would serve at a party.  Affordably priced.  Would recommend to others.  Would purchase as a gift.  Smooth taste, goes down easily.  Would drink again.
Austin C.
edgar, WI
This is great to make margaritas with instead of Jose Cuervo.  I think it makes a great base and the flavor is not over powering. I look to purchase more of this in the future and try other varieties from this brand.  I would be more opt to buy a smaller size since this would last me an eternity.
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
This margarita mix is great! I especially love the pomegranate flavor, as that is not a typical flavor in mixed drinks. Sometimes pre-mix margaritas can be really syrupy, but I don't think that this one is. The tequila isn't too strong, so sometimes I will add my own, but overall it is great!
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Dani C.
San Antonio
Review for: Reposado more...
This is one of the tequilas I grew up with so I have a strong respect for it. This is an oldie but goodie and is one of my all time favorites. This tequila never disappoints. Try this tequila! It won't let you down! 1800 Reposado Tequila
Autumn W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Reposado more...
Good tequila! I haven’t purchased it in a liquor store, but it is one of my go-to tequilas to use as a mixer in margaritas when I’m at a restaurant or bar. I haven’t ever had it straight (not much of a shots girl), but it makes a good margarita.
Shaina M.
Quincy
This is great for margaritas. Me and my boyfriend use this all the time. He actually showed it to me. But I would recommend it to others as well. It’s very smooth and goes down very easy. And it isn’t that expensive either which is always a plus
arly.olvera O.
Atlanta
TASTING NOTES OF Tequila 1800 Reposado 100% Agave 1800: - Color: Amber. - Smell: Smoked aromas due to aging in oak. - Taste: Spicy and smoky memories. Country: MEXICO. DETAILS OF ELABORATION: Aged for 6 months in oak barrels. ALCOHOL DEGREE: 40%
Antanecia L.
Shreveport, LA
I also use this tequila to make margaritas. I actually bought 3 of the largest size in Mexico while on a cruise! Awesome buy: 3 for $33!!!!!!!! Never use it for shots...always always margarita! I also add mango nectar to make mango magaritas!
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
What's the difference between silver and gold?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
1800 Reposado Tequila Love this I use it mixed drinks and it's smooth I purchased a large bottle from Costco and I got a great price I've purchased this drink for every event I've had I definitely recommend this to everyone