BY 1800 TEQUILA #16 in Tequila

1800 Reposado Tequila rests for six months in American and French Oak barrels which produces its honey-brown color and round, supple palate. Buttery caramel and gentle spice flavors guide the palate to a sweet orange peel and marzipan finish. Your recipients can use the unique top as a shot glass or to sip 1800 Reposado Tequila neat. Serve 1800 Reposado Tequila chilled or in an Ultimate Margarita. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
The añejo is definitely the way to go. It's great for shots since it goes down very smoothly but it will also kick up your margaritas. For you need to cool down dice up some watermelon pour some 1800 over them and pop 'em in the fridge until cold...better than a Jell-O shot any day!
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
This is a really good Tequila and the flavor is great when it comes to this. This Tequila meets my expectations like i want it to. I have bought this twice and is really good to mix with limes. I love the design of the bottle it makes it look really cool.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
I consider myself a "Margarita snob" and I'm a purist when it comes to the ingredients that go into a well-made traditional Margarita. 1800 Tequila is very smooth and the perfect compliment to any cocktail. HIghly recommend 1800 to stock your bar at home.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
My #1 favorite tequila. It is very smooth so it's great to make shots with it. I have purchased so many bottles as it is my go-to tequila. Great flavor. Perfect for Saturday nights with your friends.
Alicia P.
This tequila pairs well with juice or can be used for shots. Super smooth! watch out though it'll hit you when least expect it!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a big drinker anymore and if I'm honest its been years since I've taken a sip. I'm not recovering or anything. I just had a really bad experience and night. One of those nights where you wake up and say I'm never drinking again, but worse. And I really never did.
I had tried this back then. It wasn't my go to at parties but I was willing to try any. Its not super great for mixed drinks and it was very alcohol strong in taste, after taste and scent. It's definitely not for the faint at heart.
It's also harder to stay about your wits or pace yourself and tequila in general usually causes a personality change whether that be good or bad more than most alcohols so you must be careful of that.
Always drink in moderation. Try to find a way to make mixed drinks, add ice to water it down, etc. Its easier to drink that way anyway.
It's not horrible at all if hard liquor is what you like but its just not my thing and I wouldn't ever say to anyone "yea this was easier to drink than most and goes down smooth." No. If I was going to do that it would be a much different liquor like jagermeister or even UV blue or red.
Jueah J.
Raleigh
1800, the make up of the bottle is exceptional and made for those friends that like to pour theit shots smaller then yours. Or just for a person who just wants a quick shot. The bottle top is also a shot cup. Now drinking 1800 is very easy, it's smooth, it doesn't burn going down. Now using the built in shot cup for me not so easy, but once you get it. You just want to take shot after shot after shot to reward your. Be careful! It's is smooth and easy to drink but it also packs a mean punch in the end, so I recommended if you are sitting and drinking get up periodically and test your gait because that 1800 may have knocked you out and you didn't know.
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend recently bought this to make margaritas at home; he loves it since it’s what they use at his job. This tequila makes very smooth margaritas. Even when mixed with just agave, it’s nice. I mixed it with lemonade for an afternoon refreshment. The bottle also lasts a long time. I would recommend this tequila.
Karen D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a smooth tequila and one of the best on the market.  I prefer 1800 to regular Jose since it is smoother and less of a kick.  It mixes well with margarita mix for a margarita on the rocks.  The local ABC store carries this and will be buying more.
Kayleigh D.
Bloomington, IN
I keep trying this tequila, and everytime I do, I go back to Cuervo. It just doesn't sit well with me. It's a little too sweet to be mixed with anything, but taking it as a shot is okay. If I had the choice between this and Cuervo Gold, I would choose Cuervo.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
What's the difference between silver and gold?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
1800 Reposado Tequila Love this I use it mixed drinks and it's smooth I purchased a large bottle from Costco and I got a great price I've purchased this drink for every event I've had I definitely recommend this to everyone