1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Zach G.
The smokey taste of the 1800 anejo tequila coated my mouth in a comforting, yet exciting rush of tequila that had been soaked in bourbon barrells.  It was my first time having the tequila, but I will absolutely be coming back.  I prefer to drink it on the rocks.
Stephanie M.
Smooth and flavorful. Goes great in frozen margaritas with fresh lime juice! Add gran gala and Splenda or stevia. Mmmm
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth and not a harsh bite at the end of my shot. I was not quick to pick up my chaser.
Natasha C.
Austell, GA
Absolutely love this tequila. In my margaritas or shots with the girls. Smooth, crisp taste.
Karen r.
Since we are mexicans lol this has to be in every party. We put some decorated bittles in the tables and since its very good all is gone
Haley E.
I love this tequila so much. The way the liquid seetles just makes me want to buy it again. I love it when I go to parties
Beth F.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t had this tequila for a minute but it’s definitely strong. One of our favorite chilled shots to do when we’re having a good time!
Casey C.
You will never regret this if you buy it you need to pick it up if you haven't this is definitely a party goer and a show-off drink you always can have this drink by your side and it's almost like a trusted friend you will never have to worry about any negative effects from this tasty tasty liquor drink
Karina F.
Dublin
Once you compare popular brands to this tequila you won't like to go back to any other. It burns enough, tastes great with just some lemon and salt. I would not waste in cocktails as the flavour on its on is amazing.
Andrea L.
La Puente , CA
Any kind of tequila is good to me, but this one is just bomb!! I love this for holidays..