BY 1800 TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
My favorite. Very smooth and I like the flavor. I used to manage a Liquor store and have gotten to try a lot of brands most of which I feel are over rated.
regine c.
I love this tequila. It is very smooth. I bought it at a local corner store. It is affordable for me maybe pricy depending on where you get it from. It is very good. & I was very satisfied when I bought it
Sonia C.
Las Vegas
It is a great tequila to use for margaritas whether they are blended or on the rocks. You just cannot go wrong.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Damaris G.
This tequila is really strong, if you do shots you’ll get drunk super fast like with 3 of them.
Ella M.
Very smooth and can be sipped on all night, in a nice glass with an oversized ice cube. This tequila is one I'd rather not mix with anything simply because to appreciate it, you have to drink it in it's purest form.
Sara S.
Baltimore
Absolutely love I think it goes down easy has a smooth type of taste and is great with mixing!
Michelle M.
One of the best  tequilas out there. Pair it with some sprite or just take shots of it either way it is amazing. The taste it has to it is one of a kind, since it’s an Añejo Tequila it’s better than the rest. I would definitely buy this again and so should you.
Hillary H.
Parker, CO
Great and Smooth tasting tequila. Great in a margarita or by it self. I liked the flavor. Better than some of the other tequilas out there.
Brit D.
St. Paul
By far my favorite kind of tequila in the US. Always good for a decent margarita or mixed drink while out. I prefer the añejo over the silver, and would recommend it for those that prefer darker alcohols.