1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Beth F.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t had this tequila for a minute but it’s definitely strong. One of our favorite chilled shots to do when we’re having a good time!
Samantha P.
Little Rock
In fairness, I just can’t bring myself to give any tequila five stars. If I ever did, this one might be the one. I like the flavor, far better than its less pricey cousins, and it makes great margaritas (a bottle of this, a liter of gold, and a fifth of silver with some orange curaçao, Midori and sour mix with fresh limes makes a gallon of phenomenal margaritas if you have a party).
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth and not a harsh bite at the end of my shot. I was not quick to pick up my chaser.
Natasha C.
Austell, GA
Absolutely love this tequila. In my margaritas or shots with the girls. Smooth, crisp taste.
Casey C.
You will never regret this if you buy it you need to pick it up if you haven't this is definitely a party goer and a show-off drink you always can have this drink by your side and it's almost like a trusted friend you will never have to worry about any negative effects from this tasty tasty liquor drink
Amanda H.
Saint Paul
Probably my favorite tequila to drink next to patron. I met all my expectations in every flavor I've tried. Best on its own chilled or with a lime. 😊
Jody F.
Pittsburgh
Now this.... if u have not tried it i think u need to grab u a bottle and start sippin on it!!! Its good on the rocks
Ashley C.
Raleigh , NC
If you love tequila, we’ll stop looking! This is what you want! Trust me!!! It’s really smooth compared to other affordable tequilas, the price is great!! Definitely buy this on regular basis!
Selene V.
Purchased at: Walmart
The taste is just great it. You can have with anything it will have the same great taste . I love how you can have it with anything
Tiffany F.
Gilroy
Purchased at: Safeway
Anejo is my favorite type of tequila do to smoothness when drinking it straight with no mixture. How ever this one did not wow me!