1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Katie Z.
Rio Rancho
This is my favorite dark tequila. Very smooth and aged to perfection. 1800 does it right with this anejo and is offered at a very decent price.
Edna G.
I love tequila and this is especially woody is one of my favorites, I love it for its very cheap price
Sharna H.
Sturgeon Falls
It's a pretty good liquor however I do find it a bit bitter more than usual for tequila.... but deff a drink for a night out
J G.
Los Angeles
Not the best anejo tequila nor the worst one. This one isnt at the top of my tequila list, Not something to sip slowly and savor, but immensly enjoyable as shots and goes great with spicy food is also excellent in tequila sunrise and shots.

I recommend it.
Osiris P.
Federal Way
Reallygood a smooth tequila. Our favorite tequila not so rough on the trout and its really delicious.
Erica G.
Really really good! I really really recommend this tequila! Got out and get you a bottle. You can get it at practically any liquor store. You will not be disappointed! It's really good. I've bought it a couple of times for myself and as gifts. I definitely recommend it.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
Very smooth sipping tequila!! Chill and serve with limes! I like to either salt the rim or sugar it! Either preference it's a great tasting tequila. You can find it at any liquor store!
Abraham M.
Very nice taste i think a litle sour but i think its wonderful beacuse its from mexico i buy it in mexico and i like so much its costs like 50 dolars its a rasonable cost, il like more others tequilas
Sabrina D.
Maravilhoso! !! Os melhores shots de te quilates com certeza! Bebi em restaurante mexicano na Lagoa! Maravilhoso.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Good enough to sip! My go-to tequila combo isn't lime and salt. I prefer mandarin and cinnamon. I'd pick anejo over silver everyday of the week. It needs the aging time to become a true sipping drink.