BY 1800 TEQUILA #27 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Erica G.
Really really good! I really really recommend this tequila! Got out and get you a bottle. You can get it at practically any liquor store. You will not be disappointed! It's really good. I've bought it a couple of times for myself and as gifts. I definitely recommend it.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
Very smooth sipping tequila!! Chill and serve with limes! I like to either salt the rim or sugar it! Either preference it's a great tasting tequila. You can find it at any liquor store!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Good enough to sip! My go-to tequila combo isn't lime and salt. I prefer mandarin and cinnamon. I'd pick anejo over silver everyday of the week. It needs the aging time to become a true sipping drink.
Sabrina D.
Maravilhoso! !! Os melhores shots de te quilates com certeza! Bebi em restaurante mexicano na Lagoa! Maravilhoso.
Abraham M.
Very nice taste i think a litle sour but i think its wonderful beacuse its from mexico i buy it in mexico and i like so much its costs like 50 dolars its a rasonable cost, il like more others tequilas
Adriana C.
My persona favorite. It goes down smooth and for me, no hangovers or headaches in the morning. Best if drank by itself!
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX
Bang for your buck and gives you a nice buzz. It is a bit darker on the anejo side but still good.
Brittany B.
Dark tequila was a new thing for me. A friend gave me a bottle of this and I really enjoyed it. It’s not a margarita tequila, but definitely a good sipping tequila. A little more of a bite than patron, but I really enjoy this drink.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
A great tequila that has that high end taste with a low price. This tequila is perfect for savoring the tequila by itself. I wouldn’t recommend this tequila for someone who is looking for a tequila for mixed drinks.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it