BY 1800 TEQUILA #27 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Adriana C.
My persona favorite. It goes down smooth and for me, no hangovers or headaches in the morning. Best if drank by itself!
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX
Bang for your buck and gives you a nice buzz. It is a bit darker on the anejo side but still good.
Brittany B.
Dark tequila was a new thing for me. A friend gave me a bottle of this and I really enjoyed it. It’s not a margarita tequila, but definitely a good sipping tequila. A little more of a bite than patron, but I really enjoy this drink.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
A great tequila that has that high end taste with a low price. This tequila is perfect for savoring the tequila by itself. I wouldn’t recommend this tequila for someone who is looking for a tequila for mixed drinks.
Appelle B.
Rio Linda
1800 Anejo is one of our must have for the Home
Bar. Perfect sipping tequila over ice and reasonable price.
laura q.
conyers, GA
Being Mexican, this is a home staple! You bring it out for a toast on any occation or you use it to party! Everyone loves it!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Stephanie T.
Hayward, CA
Very smooth, yet strong shot.
This was bright to me from Mexico. Therefor, I am not sure what it retails for.
Chelsea S.
Kelowna
This is my favourite tequila ever!! It’s soooo smooth! I drink it straight and just sip on it for an hour or so. It’s great, the flavour of tequila but so smooth! I love drinking this on the patio on a warm summer night with a cigar!
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite tequilas. It is a great value and excellent quality every time. It is incredibly smooth and perfect for mixing. But is also smooth and excellent flavor to drink straight up. I’d recommend always and buy again.