1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Risa E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love anjeo tequila and especially this one. I got it for super cheap in Mexico and it is so smooth and great tasting. I would 100% buy this again no matter what the price is. It’s also a descent price for good tequila.
Gaby C.
Milwaukee
I really like the barrel taste when I have it in a “caballito” chilled. Tequila of this caliber is not for slamming down your throat but appreciating the complex flavors that come from the barrel. It’s like a nice whiskey, served alone is so much better.
Ana P.
Port Moody
This one is also very delicious, anejo tequilas are by far the best choice when it comes to tequilas.
Highly recommend it!
Karla S.
All time favorite pass the lemon and salt and let's get rolling it's been a while since I had this tequila I love it it's wonderful
Julie S.
San Leandro
Perfect party 🍹 this is one of the key things that can never miss at any of my Mexican parties!!
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
Great tequila! Goes down smooth and great for the value. Some tequila gives me heart burn. This brand doesn’t so I usually go for this tequila. It’s pretty affordable and I buy it pretty often. Great for margaritas.
Riley M.
Madison, AL
1800... how can i put this?! If you're wanting to get blackout drunk and not remember anything or if you just had a bad day at work i would recommend this. This is more of a special occasion drink and not your every day!
Karina V.
Pacoima
Super smooth and tasty, great to drink straight or for mixed drinks! Great just the way it is, I’ve drank this a few times and would drink it again for sure.
Carina B.
Añejo tequila is great. It’s always smooth. It’s non-expensive. I have purchased this bottle more than one time. It’s flavor is good doesn’t give that nasty taste. I do recommend this
Haley H.
Deltona
As a bartender I can always really trust this band and make Shure my drinks are amazing. The versittality and the ability to create an amazing product comes from the dedication of the makers of this tequila. This tequila is our step down from top self. Still good. Still is very round.