BY 1800 TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I usually only drink silver tequila but o recently had this and I was blown away, it's so good, the flavors are deep rich and smooth, it's so good I drank in on the rocks with a salted rim and a dash of fresh lime. It's to die for !
Daiana M.
Ocoee, FL
Añejo is honestly always the best! I've always purchased tequila because it's a family tradition. I bought mine in Guadalajara Jalisco.
It doesn't compare very strong. I would recommend it to everyone. Please do not drink and drive.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Tequila is most of my friends go to liquor for a girls night out but shots can be such a turn off if they're burning your insides. 1800 is super smooth. Doesn't burn, leave a bad taste or give you as bad of a headache as other tequilas.
Stephanie M.
A beautiful tequila, It's wood flavour isn't too overpowering and it's not too week so that it loses substance. Sipped whit the lemon and salt leaves the perfect after dinner drink and for a night celebration. Thank you Jose! 🙋
Faviola Q.
San Jose, CA
My first shot ever was a 1800 shot. It has a strong scent therefore I thought it would be bitter, but it was nice and smooth. Learned lesson, don't ever smell tequila before you drink it. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lorissa K.
New york, NY
Although anejo tequila is never my first choice- this is the best one on the market. Not quite as pricey as its Patron counterparts, but I find the drinkability to actually be far better. Highest recommended ANEJO tequila.
Riley M.
Madison
1800... how can i put this?! If you're wanting to get blackout drunk and not remember anything or if you just had a bad day at work i would recommend this. This is more of a special occasion drink and not your every day!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Smoothest tequila ever! About the only one I can drink straight. But it's wonderful in a margarita. Had 2 bottles at my wedding reception and not a drop was left by the end of the night! If you try this, you'll love it
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
This one is a bit strong, but I consider the source on this one. Just a couple of shots is usually all it takes for me to get a decent buzz. Which is why I don't often opt for this one. But that being said, it's a great option.
Jennifer H.
Punta Gorda
Yummy! Love this tequila definitely a smooth straight shooting bootle of fun! As the song goes tequila makes her clothes come off it's definitely true. And the most amazing thing I've never had a hangover with this!!