1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA #25 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Abby N.
Wilmington, NC
This is my old faithful! Makes the best margaritas possible. If you are a fan of the Anjeo style of tequila this one does not disappoint. Full bodied and smooth. Can definitely taste the difference in the aging process.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Look: Deep dark amber, very appealing.
Sniff: Light & Smooth
Sip: Very smooth, maybe too smooth? Good intro to tequila sipping.
After: Long & pleasant, with a touch of charcoal at the very end.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles
It's a relatively smooth tequila, as it should be since it's an anejo. However what sets it apart is the fact that it has an enjoyable flavor for a not highly expensive tequila.
Xmrschuck C.
Winston-Salem
it is a very strong  drink of tequila. it made me sick and my friends enjoyed it., the other ladies enjoyed it on ladies night and I feel we will probably buy it again.
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't drink a lot of liquor but this was very smooth.  I could actually dip in this straight.  I wouldn't buy it for myself but definitely would drink it at a cigar bar.
Kalthom E.
One of my fav on the market!! Great taste and goes down really well. I could have this one with just ice and water if I wanted to. Goes for a bit more but worth it!
Karen S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Smooth tequila that's great alone or in Margaritas. I think it's the best of the best. Since I only drink a couple of times a year when I do I want the yummiest.
Carina B.
Añejo tequila is great. It’s always smooth. It’s non-expensive. I have purchased this bottle more than one time. It’s flavor is good doesn’t give that nasty taste. I do recommend this
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Good bbt brhv. Vvgvhghgg hghvhvvv.  I’m just going home now I’m so sorry to miss y’all but I’m just getting back from my birthday party at my birthday boy and birthday cake and birthday boy birthday cake and birthday party I will be home soon and will let y’all go to get my birthday
Jess V.
I love the wonderful flavor of this tequila. I use this for frozen margaritas and its the best! Add with ice and sip sraight from bottle. My husband also loves it too.