BY 1800 TEQUILA #27 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Melissa R.
One of my favorite tequilas!! I am a huge tequila lover, this is definitely one to have in your collection/personal bar. It has such a rich taste, it goes down so smooth. Love drinking this with my family, best part is not waking up with a disgusting hangover. Can't wait to buy another one and share it with my friends.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This tequila is so incredibly smooth!  Its a great sipping tequila and really is just an amazing experience.  1800 makes such a great quality product i believe for the price.  Its one of my top choices (voodoo tiki is still my #1 but its not often available) this is a great alternative!
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Good enough to sip! My go-to tequila combo isn't lime and salt. I prefer mandarin and cinnamon. I'd pick anejo over silver everyday of the week. It needs the aging time to become a true sipping drink.
Erin P.
I like to sip this straight over a good ice cube, not crushed ice.  It's really smooth and tastes good.  I've even made fresh margarita's with it and they taste good because you can taste the tequila which is rare, usually people down with simple syrup.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
This tequila is super strong. Sometimes it goes in smooth over times if doesn't. Got it A birthday gift and he bottle lasted me quite a while till this day I still have it and I got it bout 5 years ago it definitely lasts you a long time depending on how mulch you drink
Erica M.
I wasn't a tequila person, up until i met my husband. He is a tequila expert. Well, he had this bottle one night and talked me into trying it, to get over the fear of tequila. Boy, am I glad I did. This tequila is super smooth. Now its in our cabinets always!
Ruthie N.
This tequila has an oak flavor, round finish, with caramel sweet aromas it is good for sipping, a very good alternative for an aged tequila for an affordable price. I bought it on a cruise for the first time and then I bought it again because it was very good.
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
Great tequila, is good either in a margarita or by itself, the taste isn't too strong that it is hard going down. Tequila is good to spend some money on, you can buy this everywhere though. Make sure you see it says 100% blue agave, since that is real tequila.
Andres U.
MIAMI, FL
You can get drunk really quick using this product, it gives a boost of energy for a limited time, it is for a good price that you can get in target, there are many bottles, it has a good taske, my experience with it was nice, i would recommend this product