BY 1800 TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Erin P.
I like to sip this straight over a good ice cube, not crushed ice.  It's really smooth and tastes good.  I've even made fresh margarita's with it and they taste good because you can taste the tequila which is rare, usually people down with simple syrup.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
This tequila is super strong. Sometimes it goes in smooth over times if doesn't. Got it A birthday gift and he bottle lasted me quite a while till this day I still have it and I got it bout 5 years ago it definitely lasts you a long time depending on how mulch you drink
Erica M.
I wasn't a tequila person, up until i met my husband. He is a tequila expert. Well, he had this bottle one night and talked me into trying it, to get over the fear of tequila. Boy, am I glad I did. This tequila is super smooth. Now its in our cabinets always!
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tequila, is good either in a margarita or by itself, the taste isn't too strong that it is hard going down. Tequila is good to spend some money on, you can buy this everywhere though. Make sure you see it says 100% blue agave, since that is real tequila.
Ruthie N.
This tequila has an oak flavor, round finish, with caramel sweet aromas it is good for sipping, a very good alternative for an aged tequila for an affordable price. I bought it on a cruise for the first time and then I bought it again because it was very good.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside, CA
one of my top choices for añejo. it really is strong so it lives up to the hype but its not a super harsh burn although yes, burn but after a couple you love it. i get mine at bevmo where i buy most of my alcohol, better prices than other places most of the time.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
Very smooth sipping tequila!! Chill and serve with limes! I like to either salt the rim or sugar it! Either preference it's a great tasting tequila. You can find it at any liquor store!
Andres U.
MIAMI, FL
You can get drunk really quick using this product, it gives a boost of energy for a limited time, it is for a good price that you can get in target, there are many bottles, it has a good taske, my experience with it was nice, i would recommend this product
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is a very flavorful and robust tequila! Love the dark, oakey/smokey notes of the Anejo and it is perfect for mixed drinks or simply sipping on. It makes the BEST homemade margaritas, which are my fav!!! This Texan gives it a deal of approval, lol ;)
Alejandra d.
West Palm Beach
By far one of my favorite tequilas. Before 1800 I didnt know what tequila was. Its so smooth. Definitely easy to take shots with, chilled of course, and doesn't give you a hangover either. It's affordable and worth buying for any future gathering!