1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Michelle M.
One of the best  tequilas out there. Pair it with some sprite or just take shots of it either way it is amazing. The taste it has to it is one of a kind, since it’s an Añejo Tequila it’s better than the rest. I would definitely buy this again and so should you.
Kelsey S.
Since tequila is never my first choice it takes a lot for me to want to drink it. This tequila is so smooth. i can drink it alone or mixed! I would recommend this tequila to anyone. It has to be a good quality tequila for me to reach for it...im reaching for this one!
Khali A.
Charleston, SC
I love a good respado. This one had a little hint of sweetness and a nice roasted flavor. Can be served on the rocks or sipped in a very cold glass. Definitely one of my favorites that doesn't break the bank but does certainly deliver a good time.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Ughhhh such a great pure taste!! I wish I had a shot right now with a bottle of this 1800 Anjeo Tequila to post a picture of Hot powerful taste! Perfect blend and worth a weekend celebration! Buying a Bottle today to begin my Saturday Vibes!!!
Vanessa P.
San Fernando
This drink has a roasted and stewed agave flavors mixed in with chocolate,vanilla and cinnamon. The packaging could be better, it’s a bit simple. The cost for this is affordable, I’d definitely buy this for my older folks to enjoy.
Estefania M.
I give this tequila a five star because it has a wonderful taste and it’s definitely worth the money to buy. Like most secure it goes well in margaritas but this one it’s worth drinking by itself in just a shot with the lemon on the side!
Chalise P.
Stafford, TX
1800 is a great brand, the anejo is delicious. Smooth, great finish, no real burn. A little more expensive then some, but worth it. Bought it at Spec's liquor price even better if you are a spec's member. A repeat buy for me
Brittany B.
Dark tequila was a new thing for me. A friend gave me a bottle of this and I really enjoyed it. It’s not a margarita tequila, but definitely a good sipping tequila. A little more of a bite than patron, but I really enjoy this drink.
Reviews/ B.
100 Edgemont RD, Scardale.
It is good it has a tequila strong flavor, I also liked the smell. I do not drink it every time but it is definitely one of the tequila brands that i buy the most.
Ella M.
Very smooth and can be sipped on all night, in a nice glass with an oversized ice cube. This tequila is one I'd rather not mix with anything simply because to appreciate it, you have to drink it in it's purest form.