1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA #28 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

David G.
Austin, TX
Can't go wrong with this one! Well known, great flavor profile, distinctive bottle, easy to drink in any fashion, smooth and always a crowd pleaser. I'd def recommend this for someone looking for the perfect fancy dinner party or corporate event.
Brittany B.
Dark tequila was a new thing for me. A friend gave me a bottle of this and I really enjoyed it. It’s not a margarita tequila, but definitely a good sipping tequila. A little more of a bite than patron, but I really enjoy this drink.
Ella M.
Very smooth and can be sipped on all night, in a nice glass with an oversized ice cube. This tequila is one I'd rather not mix with anything simply because to appreciate it, you have to drink it in it's purest form.
Irene M.
Fresno
A great tequila for straight shots with lemon and salt. It is also delicious in margaritas. I have served 1800 Anejo Tequila many times and it is always a hit with friends. It goes down smoothly and does not disappoint.
Cayce C.
Briar
The only kind of tequila I can drink without getting a headache is the 1800 anejo. I really like how smooth it is, and i use it in frozen or on the rocks margaritas. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Larry W.
Norton
Didn’t care for this one as much as I used. But still not bad maybe I’m just old and can’t drink tequilas anymore but it definitely didn’t go down as smooth as I wanted it to but still not to bad. Try it out
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
Anejo, so wonderful. 1800 is a great brand, so delicious and smooth. I'm never disappointed. It's very tasty in comparison to other tequilas. I love this by itself, and I always tell people about the brand.
Kirsten M.
Pearcy, AR
The absolute best tequila on the market. It never disappoints! Ice cold on the rocks and it's like you're not even drinking tequila that usualy burns. It's a little pricey but it's worth every penny, every time. I highly recommend. When I want to treat myself, I always buy 1800.
Rosa H.
I brought this product for a friends Birthday party at a liquor store. I love it , I use it for different drinks or just has a shot is fine. For me I use it when I am making a top shell margarita on the rocks.
Jess V.
I love the wonderful flavor of this tequila. I use this for frozen margaritas and its the best! Add with ice and sip sraight from bottle. My husband also loves it too.