BY 1800 TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Irene M.
Fresno
A great tequila for straight shots with lemon and salt. It is also delicious in margaritas. I have served 1800 Anejo Tequila many times and it is always a hit with friends. It goes down smoothly and does not disappoint.
Murlean B.
Corpus Christi
This right here is NO JOKE. If you are drinking this straight, plan on a harsh morning. It is probably a better idea to only drink it with mixed drink. I was at a bar. ...don't remember. I had just turned 21.
Cayce C.
Briar
The only kind of tequila I can drink without getting a headache is the 1800 anejo. I really like how smooth it is, and i use it in frozen or on the rocks margaritas. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rosa H.
I brought this product for a friends Birthday party at a liquor store. I love it , I use it for different drinks or just has a shot is fine. For me I use it when I am making a top shell margarita on the rocks.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Larry W.
Norton
Didn’t care for this one as much as I used. But still not bad maybe I’m just old and can’t drink tequilas anymore but it definitely didn’t go down as smooth as I wanted it to but still not to bad. Try it out
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
Anejo, so wonderful. 1800 is a great brand, so delicious and smooth. I'm never disappointed. It's very tasty in comparison to other tequilas. I love this by itself, and I always tell people about the brand.
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
Love the taste. Goes great with my drinks!! I buy it at Costco or Walmart. It doesn't compare to alternatives, this vodka is unique. It's delicious!! I love it. Totally recommend it! I would buy it again!!!
Kirsten M.
Pearcy, AR
The absolute best tequila on the market. It never disappoints! Ice cold on the rocks and it's like you're not even drinking tequila that usualy burns. It's a little pricey but it's worth every penny, every time. I highly recommend. When I want to treat myself, I always buy 1800.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Try this! It will catch any sipping lady off guard, but isn’t that the fun in drinking with your friends! This is the key to any good night! Pregame! Postgame! Etc. I love Don Julio. Highly recommended.