1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Brit D.
St. Paul
By far my favorite kind of tequila in the US. Always good for a decent margarita or mixed drink while out. I prefer the añejo over the silver, and would recommend it for those that prefer darker alcohols.
Emily G.
Purchased at: Costco
Everyone knows that a party can not start without Tequila. A party without tequila will automatically be a snooze and no one will have a good time. Plus the way it goes down when I take a shot is amazing.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Jay L.
dallas
This tequila is great. It’s great alone. I love that the bottle comes with a cork top. I have bought a few and I save all of my empty bottles. It meets expectations 100%. I would highly recommend it.
Ashley C.
Raleigh , NC
If you love tequila, we’ll stop looking! This is what you want! Trust me!!! It’s really smooth compared to other affordable tequilas, the price is great!! Definitely buy this on regular basis!
Damaris D.
Santa Rosa
Excelent aged taste. Almost finished the bottle and personally did not feel hung over bad the next day. It’s a great tasty tequila no burning sensation as you drink it compared to others.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
A dark Tequila with a blunt taste that spreads through the mouth evenly and tastefully. A good crowd pleaser and simple enough to enjoy at the end of a long day. Tastes best on the rock$
Miranda V.
huntsville
This tequila is not for me but it is a good one. Super affordable but you have to know what to do with it in order to enjoy it. I would definitely try to go for a represado
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
It has a really good taste and it's smooth I love the packaging and I recommend it I like that it's not really expensive either even for a gift now in this season
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I first tried this product at a family event. I found it to be smooth and easy going on my stomach. I usually drink dark liquors because theyre easier for me. I do recommend this tequila to anyone who want a nice product for a reasonable price. It's about $43 for the 750ML bottle.