BY 1800 TEQUILA #31 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Alyssa F.
I love this tequila! When I go out to a bar and they don't serve my preferred brand (cheaper version) of tequila, this is my second choice over larger well known brands.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
VERY SMOOTH. NICE BOTTLE. I DO LIKE SOME GOOD TEQUILA. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE FLAVOR OR THE AFTERTASTE. IT'S KIND OF EXPENSIVE, BUT I KNOW NOW THAT THEY PUT ALL THEIR EFFORT INTO THE BOTTLE AND NOT THE PRODUCT. I WILL STICK WITH DON JULIO
Nikky D.
This is definitely one of the top tequilas we get for parties. It's really smooth and it doesn't disappoint. We don't mind the price and usually get a few and they are always gone by the end of the night.
Bianca S.
This is the best ages tequila you can get. So smooth and rivals a good whiskey or brandy. Great with a good steak. Pour in a wine glass, let it breath, swirl smell and sip. You will not be dissappointed.
Molly G.
Romeoville , IL
This is my favorite type of tequila. Añejo is definitely the way to go when it comes to drinking tequila. It's a bit more expensive but definitely worth it.
Paula S.
I love the smoothness of this tequila, is really good for shots itself I don't like to mix it, is a little expensive but it worth it, I highly recommend this
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Anejo is much better than the Resposado. It doesn't break the bank but in a taste test you really can't tell the difference between don Julio and this one.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
My favorite. Very smooth and I like the flavor. I used to manage a Liquor store and have gotten to try a lot of brands most of which I feel are over rated.
Sache K.
Woodland, CA
It’s a little strong for my taste. I like clear tequila instead. Pricey but still very good. You can never go wrong with this one for a “sex on the beach”.
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
This tequila is really good in a margarita on the rocks, with a salted rim. I usually pick a more expensive brand, but 1800 is affordable and smooth. :)