1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA #30 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Esmeralda G.
Now this one taste amazing either with a chaser or without it is soft and very smooth, i loved it the first time i tried it and i would keep buying it again not disappointed at all!
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
Tequila is perfect for shots or margaritas. I've made some homemade margaritas in the summer and topped them off with a shot of tequila, It's delicious and adds a kick to the drink
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
this is one of my favorite tequilas, however this needs to be drank with caution. it is very strong. do not over do it or you will have the worst hangover in the morning.
Julie N.
denison, TX
A great bottle a great tequila great taste . Makes a great gift , a label everyone knows and trusts . When you show up with a few lines and salt . It's gonna be a great night !
Ashlee B.
Wrightwood, CA
This is another example of an excellent sipping tequila. Its amazing flavor is best enjoyed in this way. Mixing it into a cocktail hides the complexity and depth of it's flavor
Alyssa F.
I love this tequila! When I go out to a bar and they don't serve my preferred brand (cheaper version) of tequila, this is my second choice over larger well known brands.
Taylor J.
I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone that isn’t a huge fan of tequila! Even with a decent price tag, you can usually find a better alternative in the same price range.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
VERY SMOOTH. NICE BOTTLE. I DO LIKE SOME GOOD TEQUILA. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE FLAVOR OR THE AFTERTASTE. IT'S KIND OF EXPENSIVE, BUT I KNOW NOW THAT THEY PUT ALL THEIR EFFORT INTO THE BOTTLE AND NOT THE PRODUCT. I WILL STICK WITH DON JULIO
Nicole D.
This is definitely one of the top tequilas we get for parties. It's really smooth and it doesn't disappoint. We don't mind the price and usually get a few and they are always gone by the end of the night.
regine c.
I love this tequila. It is very smooth. I bought it at a local corner store. It is affordable for me maybe pricy depending on where you get it from. It is very good. & I was very satisfied when I bought it