1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Angelica G.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by Meagan B.1800 Anjeo Tequila uploaded by J G.

BY 1800 TEQUILA

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Nickolas J.
Mission Viejo
You go above and beyond for a particular customer and, in return, ask for a testimonial in an email.And when you do…Crickets.No reply. No testimonial. And no brand exposure.If that sounds familiar, don’t worry—you’re not alone. Often, it’s not that your work isn’t up to scratch; it’s that you’re asking the wrong way.It’s no secret testimonials are the driving force behind purchasing decisions. Yet so few businesses are using them to their advantage. And those who are, aren’t always following best practices.
Cheryl B.
This tequila is a little pricey, but it has a different flavor from other tequilas. I love that it is smoother than cheaper tequilas that are out there. The bottle that the tequila is in is beautiful. I would buy this tequila again, most definitely.
Karla h.
9551 del mar ave, montclair CA
My parents own a farm where they grow agave to make tequila so I know mine! This is the best there is and it is so smooth and soft that you do not feel it going down. You can take it as a shot or mix it but you will not regret this drink.
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite tequilas. It is a great value and excellent quality every time. It is incredibly smooth and perfect for mixing. But is also smooth and excellent flavor to drink straight up. I’d recommend always and buy again.
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
This is a great tasting tequila...this is the best one Ive tried from 1800. I love drinking it with sparkling water and ice. Doesnt burn you mouth or throat, so its more on the smooth side. Has this wood taste to it.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
A great tequila that has that high end taste with a low price. This tequila is perfect for savoring the tequila by itself. I wouldn’t recommend this tequila for someone who is looking for a tequila for mixed drinks.
julianne k.
We (my significant other and I) buy tequila for bloody Mary's. We found the darker the tequila the more the saltiness of it compliments everything we add to the bloody Mary. This was a natural grab off the shelf!
Andrea R.
I don't particularly love tequila because I find it a bit too sweet and heavy on the tongue. I thought this brand was as good as patron, I wasn't tasting tequila in the back of my mouth, hungover the next day!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this tequila because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!