BY 1800 TEQUILA #30 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Andrea R.
I don't particularly love tequila because I find it a bit too sweet and heavy on the tongue. I thought this brand was as good as patron, I wasn't tasting tequila in the back of my mouth, hungover the next day!
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Try this! It will catch any sipping lady off guard, but isn鈥檛 that the fun in drinking with your friends! This is the key to any good night! Pregame! Postgame! Etc. I love Don Julio. Highly recommended.
Sable W.
Gainesville
A dark Tequila with a blunt taste that spreads through the mouth evenly and tastefully. A good crowd pleaser and simple enough to enjoy at the end of a long day. Tastes best on the rock$
Tiera馃槝 C.
South River, NJ
This type of Tequila is the best! Only one I drink and it does the job ! When you go out to a bar I recommend you get a Tequila sunrise and you will not be disappointed . Its very good and has a fruity taste to it . I definitely would buy it again. Anyone who loves Tequila will definitely not be disappointed with this one!
Sully L.
Chino hills
This bottle right here , never misses a party.聽 Its the perfect bottle for a mexican party thats forsure. You can purchase this in aby liquor store. And definitely a strong liquor yet smooth liquor compared to others. I would really recommend if you're trying to have a great night with family.
Taylor J.
I wouldn鈥檛 recommend this to anyone that isn鈥檛 a huge fan of tequila! Even with a decent price tag, you can usually find a better alternative in the same price range.
Alexia P.
It has a really good taste and it's smooth I love the packaging and I recommend it I like that it's not really expensive either even for a gift now in this season
Ruthie N.
This tequila has an oak flavor, round finish, with caramel sweet aromas it is good for sipping, a very good alternative for an aged tequila for an affordable price. I bought it on a cruise for the first time and then I bought it again because it was very good.聽
Katelyn B.
Nixa, MO - Missouri
This is by far my favorite tequila. After a long night working at the bar, I love to just sip on a glass of this. The best way to have it is straight up, no ice, no flavors, just let the tequila do all the talking! The perfect way to end a long nights work!
Alejandra d.
West Palm Beach
By far one of my favorite tequilas. Before 1800 I didnt know what tequila was. Its so smooth. Definitely easy to take shots with, chilled of course, and doesn't give you a hangover either. It's affordable and worth buying for any future gathering!