BY 1800 TEQUILA #28 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Sara F.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is not tequila for taking shots.  This is not tequila for mixing margaritas.  This is a sipping tequila, one to savor and enjoy as you would whiskey or scotch. Is it the best sipping tequila?  No.  But will it do when you want to have a nice drink after work and you prefer the taste of a good (aka NOT GOLD) tequila?  You betcha.
Toni K.
Toni K.
Dothan
it was very good , light and subtle  but  the best  so far  it was delicious make awesome  margaritas and would  defiantly try again bought it in Northdakota , Repeat  consumer  a yes  defiantly I use it  for  my mixed drinks   and  yes  i would  purchase again.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
One of my favorite tequilas!! I am a huge tequila lover, this is definitely one to have in your collection/personal bar. It has such a rich taste, it goes down so smooth. Love drinking this with my family, best part is not waking up with a disgusting hangover. Can't wait to buy another one and share it with my friends.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter garden, FL
This tequila is so incredibly smooth!  Its a great sipping tequila and really is just an amazing experience.  1800 makes such a great quality product i believe for the price.  Its one of my top choices (voodoo tiki is still my #1 but its not often available) this is a great alternative!
Jon P.
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
Love  ...first tried it on my 26th birthday Has overpowering nose of wood with some vanilla and faint agave. The palate gives you spicy, woody flavor with rather smooth finish. Not something i would sip slowly and savor, but immensly enjoyable as shots and goes great with spicy food.
Erin P.
Erin P.
I like to sip this straight over a good ice cube, not crushed ice.  It's really smooth and tastes good.  I've even made fresh margarita's with it and they taste good because you can taste the tequila which is rare, usually people down with simple syrup.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
This tequila is super strong. Sometimes it goes in smooth over times if doesn't. Got it A birthday gift and he bottle lasted me quite a while till this day I still have it and I got it bout 5 years ago it definitely lasts you a long time depending on how mulch you drink
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tequila, is good either in a margarita or by itself, the taste isn't too strong that it is hard going down. Tequila is good to spend some money on, you can buy this everywhere though. Make sure you see it says 100% blue agave, since that is real tequila.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I wasn't a tequila person, up until i met my husband. He is a tequila expert. Well, he had this bottle one night and talked me into trying it, to get over the fear of tequila. Boy, am I glad I did. This tequila is super smooth. Now its in our cabinets always!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside, CA
one of my top choices for añejo. it really is strong so it lives up to the hype but its not a super harsh burn although yes, burn but after a couple you love it. i get mine at bevmo where i buy most of my alcohol, better prices than other places most of the time.