BY 1800 TEQUILA #27 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Dani C.
San Antonio, TX
This was one of the tequilas I grew up knowing. It has a smooth deep flavor that you can truly enjoy. This tequila can make and margarita great. I am an advocate of 1800 tequila and would recommend this to anyone. 1800 Anjeo Tequila
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite tequilas. It is a great value and excellent quality every time. It is incredibly smooth and perfect for mixing. But is also smooth and excellent flavor to drink straight up. I’d recommend always and buy again.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
A great tequila that has that high end taste with a low price. This tequila is perfect for savoring the tequila by itself. I wouldn’t recommend this tequila for someone who is looking for a tequila for mixed drinks.
Andrea R.
I don't particularly love tequila because I find it a bit too sweet and heavy on the tongue. I thought this brand was as good as patron, I wasn't tasting tequila in the back of my mouth, hungover the next day!
Claudia D.
El Monte
Am not much of a drinker but I got to say I actually like the taste of this tequila it has rich taste i know if I drink again this would be my first choice that’s a for sure. I Commanded a the way to ever one
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Love this tequila for margaritas on the boat! It's a great price that is affordable and tastes delicious. We love using this for making margaritas for all our friends on taco night! Would totally buy again!
Brit D.
St. Paul
By far my favorite kind of tequila in the US. Always good for a decent margarita or mixed drink while out. I prefer the añejo over the silver, and would recommend it for those that prefer darker alcohols.
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
A dark Tequila with a blunt taste that spreads through the mouth evenly and tastefully. A good crowd pleaser and simple enough to enjoy at the end of a long day. Tastes best on the rock$
Sully L.
Chino hills
This bottle right here , never misses a party.  Its the perfect bottle for a mexican party thats forsure. You can purchase this in aby liquor store. And definitely a strong liquor yet smooth liquor compared to others. I would really recommend if you're trying to have a great night with family.