BY 1800 TEQUILA #34 in Tequila

1800 ANEJO TEQUILA has a soft nose with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch aromas. On the palate, 1800 Anejo Tequila is full-bodied with nut and toffee notes, finishing with spice and pepper. It's aged in French oak barrels for 3 years which gives 1800 Anejo Tequila its luxuriously rich flavors. Enjoy 1800 Anejo Tequila neat with an orange twist or in a premium margarita with Cointreau Liqueur and lime juice. see more...

Sara F.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is not tequila for taking shots.  This is not tequila for mixing margaritas.  This is a sipping tequila, one to savor and enjoy as you would whiskey or scotch. Is it the best sipping tequila?  No.  But will it do when you want to have a nice drink after work and you prefer the taste of a good (aka NOT GOLD) tequila?  You betcha.
Toni K.
Toni K.
Dothan
it was very good , light and subtle  but  the best  so far  it was delicious make awesome  margaritas and would  defiantly try again bought it in Northdakota , Repeat  consumer  a yes  defiantly I use it  for  my mixed drinks   and  yes  i would  purchase again.
Bree R.
Bree R.
One of my favorite tequilas. It has a great flavor. I like this more than others because it goes down very smooth and you can definitely take the agave. As far as price goes it's a decent value. Great tequila can get pretty expensive. I wish this was just a few bucks cheaper, but overall I'm satisfied with the price/quality.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
One of my favorite tequilas!! I am a huge tequila lover, this is definitely one to have in your collection/personal bar. It has such a rich taste, it goes down so smooth. Love drinking this with my family, best part is not waking up with a disgusting hangover. Can't wait to buy another one and share it with my friends.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter garden, FL
This tequila is so incredibly smooth!  Its a great sipping tequila and really is just an amazing experience.  1800 makes such a great quality product i believe for the price.  Its one of my top choices (voodoo tiki is still my #1 but its not often available) this is a great alternative!
Amy B.
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Jon P.
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
Love  ...first tried it on my 26th birthday Has overpowering nose of wood with some vanilla and faint agave. The palate gives you spicy, woody flavor with rather smooth finish. Not something i would sip slowly and savor, but immensly enjoyable as shots and goes great with spicy food.
Erin P.
Erin P.
I like to sip this straight over a good ice cube, not crushed ice.  It's really smooth and tastes good.  I've even made fresh margarita's with it and they taste good because you can taste the tequila which is rare, usually people down with simple syrup.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Really really good! I really really recommend this tequila! Got out and get you a bottle. You can get it at practically any liquor store. You will not be disappointed! It's really good. I've bought it a couple of times for myself and as gifts. I definitely recommend it.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
This tequila is super strong. Sometimes it goes in smooth over times if doesn't. Got it A birthday gift and he bottle lasted me quite a while till this day I still have it and I got it bout 5 years ago it definitely lasts you a long time depending on how mulch you drink