BY ADVIL

For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains. Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
I actually can’t live without this, is not that I’m addicted to this but that sometimes I get sore from working out and this helps with the muscle soreness.

It’s an ok sleep aid, if you suffer from insomnia I would go to a doctor for some pills but this can do the trick when you just have trouble sleeping once in a while.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Before getting pregnant Advil PM was a staple for me. 9 times out of 10 I reached for the bottle of Advil PM before laying down to sleep because if I didn't, my night would consist of constant tossing and turning, checking the time on the clock and eventually throwing my hands up in anger because yet again, I literally ran out of time to sleep for the day. I ALWAYS got a majorly needed good nights sleep when taking the PM's. If you have trouble sleeping or staying asleep throughout the night I absolutely suggest giving Advil PM a try. Your tired eyes will thank you.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I still remember the first time I had taken Advil PM...I was very uncomfortable with aches and pains everywhere from a downhill mountain biking accident. I was over tired which caused me even more lack of sleep. I was so frustrated!! I went out to a local drugstore, found Advil PM which I didn’t even know existed at the time!! As soon as I got home I took the recommended dose, crawled into bed, started to feel the pain ease up and next thing I knew I was fast asleep. What a great product!!! It’s a lifesaver!!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
This is a staple in my medicine cabinet. I have really had back pain at times since having my twins and A VERY physical job and I also suffer from boots of insomnia or in constantly waking up 50 times during the night. This takes care of both problems. Within 20 minutes, my pain is alleviated for the night and in drowsy enough that I fall asleep easier and actually sleep through the night most times. I have to force myself not to spend on them for sleep and only take even in experiencing pain
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I have been taking these for years. I have achy joints and back issues and also have a hard time sleeping due to migraines with aura. These are just great. They allow me to get a great night's rest and I'm not groggy in the morning like how most PM medications make you. I am able to get right up and I'm not nearly as sore. And if I feel a migraine coming on I take 2 of these before bed and it takes them away instantly. I always go to Advil before I take my prescription migraine meds.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
I'm not one to always be in pain or with an ache but this product is helpful for this. It's really effective for me the thing is depending oh the tablet i feel like 1000mg is my amount. I usually take the pill when i have a headache or during my period and it helps me personally. The only thing people need to becareful in is that advil has PM and AM pills. If its daytime DO NOT drinking the PM pills even if they are the last ones you will fall asleep.
Natalie A.
I use this product most days before I go to sleep. I have a really difficult time getting my heart rate to slow enough to fall asleep easily. After getting tested and seeing a doctor about my issues, I find that Advil PM helps me a lot. I will often switch to acetaminophen pm in order to give my stomach a break from the regular Advil, however, because I know the regular dosage of Advil can have adverse affects on the stomach lining.
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
Great for the nights when you're sore, and sleeping somewhere out of the ordinary like a hotel.  I don't take PM pain killers often, but I always bring these to hotels with me.  Long hours standing in heels combined with a different bed can often have me tossing and turning, waking up feeling awful.  These help me get a good night sleep, and shut down muscle soreness while I sleep so I feel great when I wake up.
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
I have always had a hard time sleeping. Melatonin does not work for me at all and NyQuil makes me very drowsy in the morning. Advil PM Liqui-Gels will put me to sleep within 20 minutes of taking it and I wake up feeling as fresh as can be. Though you should not take Advil pm every night because it could hurt your stomach, if you are struggling to get to bed and just cannot do it, Advil PM is the way to go.
Thania L.
Immokalee
The Advil Pain Reliever and Sleep Aid has helped me tremendously! Since I'm always running and stretching myself four days a week and for half of the weekend, I always wake up with so much muscle aches. I've tried many brands before, none of them worked that well. So my sister gave me The Advil Pain Reliever, whoo! Must I say, I was super happy. The aches subsided and I was able to go on with my daily routine.