Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola Bars18 Rabbits Organics
18 Rabbits Organic Granola Bar, Fig, Cranberry & Hazelnut, 12 ea

18 Rabbits Organic Granola Bar, Fig, Cranberry & Hazelnut, 12 ea

An Organic Granola Bar Blended with Walnuts TCHO Cacao Nibs USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher 1 Made with Whole Grains, Coconut, Seeds, Nuts, Fruits 4 No Wheat, Soy or Dairy Ingredients; No Refined Sugars 3 Low in Sugar, Good Source of Fiber; Under 200 Calories An organic granola bar with Organic Figs, Cranberries Hazelnut blended with Walnuts TCHO Cacao Nibs. The sophisticated and one-of-a-kind blend of plump figs and sweet cherries makes this bar especially soft and succulent. With a touch of honey and walnuts, our Mediterranean-inspired snack will titillate your taste buds. Made with our Veritas Granola, the added nutrition from flaxseeds and cacao nibs make it a breakfast or snack. 12 - 1.6 oz Bars ~ Net Wt. 19.2 oz 415-922-6006

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 18 Rabbits Organic Granola Bar, Fig, Cranberry & Hazelnut, 12 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha K.
Paramus, NJ
This is delicious and is a great snack that gives me energy. It has clean ingredients and is not loaded with sugar
Johana J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
yinnibel F.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
they are perfect divine it is an addiction to eat one and keep eating I love these bars and they can be eaten either in the snack or mid morning
Ritu S.
Delhi
Sweet taste of cranberry Great taste loved eating it fresh and healthy totally met my expectation. But crunchy. Digest properly.

Looking for your answer?