BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

18 Rabbits Cheeky Cherry Chocolate Granola Bars Gracious Granola Bar with Organic Chocolate & Cranberries 18 Rabbits mission is to bring food back to its roots through simple and natural granola and bars.  Our founder Alison created 18 Rabbits so people could feel good - the kind of good that comes from enjoying the most delicious, most nutritious food, or by recalling a favorite childhood memory. A favorite childhood memory of Alison s is playing outside with her four brothers and sisters and their pet rabbit, Blackjack, while her mom watched from the kitchen where she made her special granola.  One day Blackjack escaped, had a rabbit rendezvous, and soon they had a band of 18 bunnies hopping around their yard - and the inspiration for 18 Rabbits was born. 18 Rabbits granola bars provide sustenance and wholesome energy with fiber, protein, and healthy fat.  see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
These have recently become my favorite snack bar and I'm completely hooked. They are delicious and reasonably guilt-free. I definitely recommend them for people who care about what they put into their bodies but also want snacks that taste good. These are basically like soft yet crunchy oatmeal cookies with extra fruit and nuts in them.. so tasty! You will have to be careful though, they are definitely addictive!
Kathy L.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my favorite granola bar of all time. The ingredients taste real and the flavor is delicious. Unlike other bars where you can taste the chemicals, 18 Rabbits is made of all-natural ingredients and you can taste the difference.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect snack on the go. I pack these when I know I'm going to be away from home for a while. They taste very good and fresh. And they're way better than grabbing candy bars or anything else that's considered junk.
Lauren W.
I bought these on a whim because I love anything with rabbits. I was pleasently surprirsed with the flavors (I've tried several). I love the consistency and the ingredients- they're organic, very few ingredients, and oh so good
EZX Anna C.
Foodie Expert
Nice packaging, good product, for a healthy diet. Especially if there is a need to constantly wear a snack with it is tasty and useful.
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Lisa H.
Jonesborough, TN
Great snack bar. It's
All organic no artificle flavors or dyes in this brand. Good for kids to much healthier choice
Kristina K.
18 rabbits is a great quality product. Pricy but delicious and very filling. I like healthier natural alternatives.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I don't eat granola bars, but if I did I'd have this one, since it's farther from a candy bar than most others.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
Shelby C.