BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

18 Rabbits Product see more...

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This is a nice sweet craving if you’re looking for something healthy but also sweet. It’s in most convenient store so it’s also pretty affordable and it definitely met my expectations. I will be buying it again if I ever craving something healthy and sweet.
johannah S.
I pleasantly surprised how delicious this was. It right amount sweetness the mango and strawberry combo is excellent taste. I definitely looking to get these again.
Nina S.
Mmmm... So tasty, I love to have them anytime of the day or night. This flavor is really good. It's one of my favorites. It always has me going shopping for more.
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
Tried these not knowing they were mini size. It was tasty and the ingredients is pretty clean. Definitely healthier than many other brands. Great for on the go snacking.
Lauren W.
Linwood, NJ
These are my favorite granola bar. They are fruity and delicious and a light snack for mid day. They satisfy the need for something sweet without being full of added sweeteners
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this brand as their products are really healthy and also flavorful. I find these mostly at health food stores and thought this was delicious with the strawberry and mango flavor combination.
Alyssa S.
So delicious! It is so hard for me to find an allergy friendly granola bar. I wish these were sold in grocery stores near me, I only got to try these while in New York on a trip. I would definitely buy again!
Patricia D.
The name of this is pretty funny. My kids like them because they are soft and chewy. They are organic and sugar is not what you taste which is a plus.
laura b.
What to talk about this wonderful granola to eat along with an ice cream or pure tabem because it is wonderful to recommend
Dominique R.
Soooooooo good! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!