BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

18 Rabbits Product see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this brand as their products are really healthy and also flavorful. I find these mostly at health food stores and thought this was delicious with the strawberry and mango flavor combination.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Linwood , NJ
These are my favorite granola bar. They are fruity and delicious and a light snack for mid day. They satisfy the need for something sweet without being full of added sweeteners
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
The name of this is pretty funny. My kids like them because they are soft and chewy. They are organic and sugar is not what you taste which is a plus.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Soooooooo good! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
These are okay. They hurt my jaw after eating because of all of the chewing but the taste is surprisingly good.
Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
The mix of mango and strawberry it is just genious great idea from our friends in 18 rabbits
Ja M.
Ja M.
My kids enjoyed these a lot! They were sweet from the natural sugars which I love!!
Julie m.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I love mangos and strawberries and these granola bars have both which is a plus
johannah S.
johannah S.
Mega Parent Expert
I pleasantly surprised how delicious this was. It right amount sweetness the mango and strawberry combo is excellent taste. I definitely looking to get these again.
Xiyan W.
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
Tried these not knowing they were mini size. It was tasty and the ingredients is pretty clean. Definitely healthier than many other brands. Great for on the go snacking.