BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

Pecan, Almond and Maple with Organic Oats, Coconut & Pumpkin Seeds 18 Rabbits mission is to bring food back to its roots through simple and natural granola and bars.  Our founder Alison created 18 Rabbits so people could feel good - the kind of good that comes from enjoying the most delicious, most nutritious food, or by recalling a favorite childhood memory. A favorite childhood memory of Alison s is playing outside with her four brothers and sisters and their pet rabbit, Blackjack, while her mom watched from the kitchen where she made her special granola.  One day Blackhack escaped, had a rabbit rendezvous, and soon they had a band of 18 bunnies hopping around their yard - and the inspiration for 18 Rabbits was born. Our organic granolas are made with whole, simple ingredients - oats, nuts, honey, see. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I love this granola. It's great in yogurt with a few pieces of fruit. It keeps you full longer. You can purchase it at any organic grocery store. I recommend to anyone in the market for new granola. Try it!
Rachel J.
When I worked as a flight attendant, we carried 18 Rabbits granola on our morning flights. The bags of granola were part of a breakfast package with fresh fruit and yogurt. The combination was delicious... we were constantly selling out of this product and when we didn't, I was happy to enjoy to enjoy the leftover breakfasts!
Brenna M.
I bought the Chocolate Banana flavor at Target-- wow this stuff is so yummy! It's got great flavor, not too sweet, lots of seeds, and is crunchy. I just wish it were a little more "chunky" and not so fine. Maybe someone dropped my bag one too many times lol
Janine C.
My husband loved using this granola with his vanilla yogurt! had a great taste, lots of chunkiness, and he really enjoyed the light coconut flavor of this variety.
Rachel R.
My sister uses rabbit products....I've never heard of them before I noticed my sister buying them. Never had them but heard great things about their products
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
This is a very healthy alternative to many other treats for rabbits! I feel good about feeding it to mine, she really enjoys it.
Isa B.
Austin
I love this granola organically and just full of protein and fiber that i need as a daily value i love to eat it with yogurt
Shazer T.
Good granola. Perfect for yogurt or as a cereal. Flavor is good and ingredients are conscientious in nature
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Love grabbing this at TJ Maxx on the way out! Heavenly and nutritious, gimme all day!
Oumaima b.
Casablanca, Grande CASABlanca
Ils semblaient être conscients des produits qu'ils mettaient dans leur nourriture, je veux vraiment d'utiliser d'autres produits Kashi à la place "