BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love cherry and I love chocolate so this combination goes really well together. It is a bit better but I love it that way so if you don’t like butter dark chocolate that I would not recommend this product. It’s super healthy and feel good and I accident so I think it’s a great snack.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I don't often eat granola bars, as I find them to be too high in sugar and carbohydrates for my liking. That being said, when I find myself in a pinch I'll grab the granola bar I keep in my purse to snack on. More often than not it's an 18 Rabbits granola bar, usually in this flavor (since I find it to be better than the Mango Strawberry, which is the other flavor I tried). I think these are a bit pricy, though, so I'm not really the biggest fan.
Ada S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite flavor. 18 Rabbits has a very natural and clean taste. The flavor will not be strong but you will be able to taste the different nuts and berries, and of course the chocolate.
Pasang S.
Elmhurst, NY
These taste amazing and they're healthy for you. I love the organic ingredients. It's a chewier/tougher granola bar but we enjoyed them! Much better alternative for our daily granola bars.
Charm C.
If you don't have a lot of time to sit and eat, this is a delicious and healthy snack to eat. Or if you have a chocolate craving or want to eat something with a fruity flavor, this is also a great snack. :)
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
I get these at wawa and it's absolutely perfect, a healthful granola bar that you can feel good about and makes you feel good. Wawa' are super convenient in NJ so I can pick one up wherever I go at a low cost
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product! Not very expensive which is helpful, it is also available mostly everywhere. As in most major supermarkets or stores like that. There are different flavors which I like so does everyone in the house.
Daniela P.
Amo esto.... Porque simplemente es chocolate... Soy fanática de esta delicia y es rica..... Ll recomiendo.... Es buena y sabes increíblemente bueno.... Es buenísimo de verdad ok muy ok
Kayla O.
Lathrop, CA
Very good! Very clean! These are a nice on the go breakfast for me! The ingredients are super simple, but they are soft and tasty. I would eat them again!
Pud P.
I loved this granola bar!! It was very tasty and and healthy for you as well!! I will continue to buy these granola bars