BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

A Granola Bar Actually Made from Granola Just the Taste of Oats, Seeds & Fruit.  Free of Nuts, Wheat, Soy & Sodium. From our beloved granola bars, our bunny bars were born! These smaller sized bars are the sons and daughters of our popular 18 Rabbits granola bars, and are made with natural, simple ingredients - no mystery additions, just stuff you d find in your own pantry.  That means zero artificial colors or flavors and no unpronounceable ingredients.  None of our bunny bars contain nuts, wheat, corn, or soy, making them a great addition to school lunches, soccer games, bike rides and birthday parties.  The chewy texture makes them easy for kids to eat and, at just 1.05 ounces, they also make a great midday snack for a. see more...

Daniela G.
My kiddos and I love these an amazing taste and quality . Grab a few a and their perfect for on the go and a quick bite .
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
I absolutely love this banana chocolate bar. It’s sweets but healthy and is a nice mid afternoon snack. Especially if you have a sweet tooth like mine. I love their kids sizes because they’re smaller!
Andrea H.
Recently tried these for the first time and fell in love! I am obsessed with banana so anytime I see banana cereal or granola bars it's my go to. I felt they were a little pricey but great quality and different from other granola bars
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
So yummy. I love this brand and these bars. It makes me so happy that these are vegan. They taste so good. They are really chewy and fruity. A bit pricy but so tasty!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Yum! Chocolate and banana is such a delicious combo! These are really good for you so I feel good about eating them or giving them to my nephews as a snack! I got these at Whole Foods. They are super tasty!
Saffron M.
baldock
My rabbits don’t really like these they are a few little bits but left the rest I’m not quite sure as they like most things just not these🤷🏻‍♀️
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋
Jill N.
I LOVE THESE. My favorite granola bars. I struggle keeping them in the house because I eat them too fast. I wish they were a little less expensive because they are pricey but they have a lot of great ingredients
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Pleasant tasting without the unwanted additives. Great price as well. Would definitely recommend it
Vivi D.