BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

A Granola Bar Actually Made from Granola Just the Taste of Oats, Seeds & Fruit.  Free of Nuts, Wheat, Soy & Sodium. From our beloved granola bars, our bunny bars were born! These smaller sized bars are the sons and daughters of our popular 18 Rabbits granola bars, and are made with natural, simple ingredients - no mystery additions, just stuff you d find in your own pantry.  That means zero artificial colors or flavors and no unpronounceable ingredients.  None of our bunny bars contain nuts, wheat, corn, or soy, making them a great addition to school lunches, soccer games, bike rides and birthday parties.  The chewy texture makes them easy for kids to eat and, at just 1.05 ounces, they also make a great midday snack for a. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Yum! Chocolate and banana is such a delicious combo! These are really good for you so I feel good about eating them or giving them to my nephews as a snack! I got these at Whole Foods. They are super tasty!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
So yummy. I love this brand and these bars. It makes me so happy that these are vegan. They taste so good. They are really chewy and fruity. A bit pricy but so tasty!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Delicious! Absolutely delicious! It’s easy to toss in a purse or pocket on your way out of the door. It’s affordable and way better than other brands I have tried! I highly recommend this kind! You wouldn’t be disappointed.
Jill N.
I LOVE THESE. My favorite granola bars. I struggle keeping them in the house because I eat them too fast. I wish they were a little less expensive because they are pricey but they have a lot of great ingredients
Dalther R.
Wow this is delicious! Me encanta su sabor, es especial, riquisimo! Su olor me fascina y a toda mi familia le encanta también. No puede faltar en nuestra casa. Lo recomiendo..
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I actually bought a box of these chocolate banana bars and chocolate cherry ones from Costco. I had tried the chocolate cherry ones when a friend gave me a bar and I loved them. They're organic and they're perfect for taking on the go or a quick snack in the office. I keep a handful of them in my office drawer. They're delicious too -- a good balance of chocolate and banana.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
We received this in a monthly box from a children's company and I love the concept. Unfortunately my daughter doesn't love bananas...or chocolate so she wasn't a fan, but I would love to have her try other flavors if I could find them in stores.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

wao what a treat I love it because it's a different flavor feels very rich banana and its shape is super original is ideal for teaching youngsters to eat healthy things I love the packaging and the price is good
I recommend it especially if they have children they 'll love
Vanessa R.
Give me chocolate give me bananas I love it it's a great product I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and the best part about it is that it's a healthier version and some alternative bars out there