BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

Organic Granola Bar USDA Organic The spunky combination of plump cherries, tart apricots and nutty sunflower seeds in our Deedee bar means that energy and antioxidants are in no short supply.  With our Felicitas Granola as a base, the tangy fruits mingle with nutritious chia, sesame and pumpkin seeds for some healthy fat, protein and fiber. A perfect snack, anytime of day! Certified Organic by CCOF Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher 16 - 1.06 oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 16.9 oz. see more...

• Where can I find these? I'm in the US1 Answers
Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Foodie Expert
Me gusta un muy buen producto y me encanta lo recomiendo mucho hehe, realmete muy bueno y la marca también recomendamos 100%, todo el amo la verdad es muy buena recomendada con los ojos cerrados si puede conseguir muy, muy bueno, es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho es muy bueno
Mollie O.
Mollie O.
Comber, Down
Foodie Expert
This was my very first Urban Decay palette to try. I really enjoyed using it. It was very easy to apply, the colours were quite pigmented and lasted quite long. I use this profuct nearly every day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to know.
khalid b.
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Foodie Expert
The product is great and very beautiful is better than any competing product because it has a large number of wonderful features
reeNa d.
reeNa d.
who doesn't like something to pamper them with the best of the products they like and this is one that makes me happy
lolo S.
lolo S.
Riyadh
Foodie Expert
Good not bad I loved it and it was perfect for a several times
But mum did not like it !
For me the five starts are good
amani n.
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
Foodie Expert
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Foodie Expert
Barra de cereal ótima adorei gostaria muito que essa marca certa me mandassem um produto ç para eu comer
Kendra L.