suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Better Homes & Gardens is a brand that I buy often! This special candle line is available at Wal-Mart! Beautiful blue glass and real wooden candle lid adds a touch of luxury with a sophisticated look, in my opinion. The scent of, Blue Fern & Citrus, smells delightful, creating an aroma that permeates throughout my home, that I love! This BH&G candle is made from a HIGHLY fragranced premium wax blend, unlike any other types of candles, by BH&G! Radiant Palm, blue fern and jungle greens woven with sunlit citrus, island orchid and habiscus fused with driftwood and moss are the exact phrases used to describe this gorgeous, 2 wicked candles scent combinations! Honestly, I prefer the higher fragranced candles, just like this one! It burns fairly clean with little to no "black" soot, which is important to me personally! Overall, I think this, [product:18-oz-printed-flat-bottom-glass-with-burnished-carbonized-wood-lid-blue/-blue-fern-&-citrus] by [brand:better-homes-and-gardens] being available at [brand:walmart] is wonderful!

Product reviewed: 18 oz Printed Flat Bottom Glass with Burnished Carbonized Wood Lid Blue/ Blue Fern & Citrus

I got this for my birthday and I couldn’t be happier, the smell is perfect for a big place that you want to bring peace, not too strong but you can tell is there.

I love this candle, the scent isn't overwhelming, the three wicks provide light when the power is out and I'm not as concerned about the flmes getting too high as the sides of the jar dome slightly over the wicks themselves. Would reccomend this candle to anyone who is looking for a new light fragrence for the home.