18 oz Printed Flat Bottom Glass with Burnished Carbonized Wood Lid Blue/ Blue Fern & Citrus

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Not only is this candle and style beautifully made, it will have your whole home smelling amazing! As with any candle that smells this good, I will definitely buy more of this scent!
5 / 5
This is my FAVORITE candle scent of all time! It is perfect for any season and I can burn it all day long and still have so much of my candle left. It is the perfect scent and I will continue to buy it! I usually get mine from Walmart!
5 / 5
Better Homes & Gardens is a brand that I buy often! This special candle line is available at Wal-Mart! Beautiful blue glass and real wooden candle lid adds a touch of luxury with a sophisticated look, in my opinion. The scent of, Blue Fern & Citrus, smells delightful, creating an aroma that permeates throughout my home, that I love! This BH&G candle is made from a HIGHLY fragranced premium wax blend, unlike any other types of candles, by BH&G! Radiant Palm, blue fern and jungle greens woven with sunlit citrus, island orchid and habiscus fused with driftwood and moss are the exact phrases used to describe this gorgeous, 2 wicked candles scent combinations! Honestly, I prefer the higher fragranced candles, just like this one! It burns fairly clean with little to no "black" soot, which is important to me personally! Overall, I think this, [product:18-oz-printed-flat-bottom-glass-with-burnished-carbonized-wood-lid-blue/-blue-fern-&-citrus] by [brand:better-homes-and-gardens] being available at [brand:walmart] is wonderful!