18 Kids and Counting uploaded by Christie T.

BY 18 KIDS AND COUNTING

Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At first I enjoyed watching this show to see how in the world a family this large possibly works. It was entertaining at first but I grew to resent them. Other than the scandals surrounding the show, I just believe the family is a little nuts and I feel bad for the children. In my opinion having this many kids is unfair because they do not get the time and attention they need from their parents. This show needs to go off the air for good.
Gwen H.
Why?! is my question. I think I watch the first season to check it out and after that I thought to myself this was just horrid. This show you have never been on TV it shows the worst about believer of faith and it is just sad. I would never want my kids to watch this show. after knowing all the crazy stuff that happen afterward even less this is just a mess of a show.  18 Kids and Counting
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show. Everyone has their own trials and tribulations, they just had to share theirs with the world. Glad they continued on with the some of the daughters!
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't care for the show. It is nice to see that families can have great values and morals but do they ever show real issues. What happens when the older children get sick of helping the younger ones? Do any of the kids ever go against the parents? I would like to see how they deal with a family member having different thoughts and beliefs and how they deal with it. I haven't watched all the episodes so maybe this happens but the few I did watch it was all smiles all the time. Not real enough for me.
Christie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I though that 18 kids and counting was a show that should not of been on tv it teaches the wrong things we should not show and teach our kids that it ok to have 19 plus kids no one can take care of that many kids the older kids got stuck taking care of the younger ones i felt like it shows the wrong things its just not a show i could ever watch
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I personally feel like having 19 children isn't something to glorify or praise. With 19 children in the house, children aren't getting the one on one nurturing support that they need from their parents. There is no way you can dedicate enough time to each of the 19 children. So who suffers? The children.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
I cant stand them. I would haven given them a 0 star if I could. They are posion, and cult like. I feel awful for their children. They don't know any other way of life and its a big world out there. I can't wait for the FBI to get them one day or even the IRS with the tax claims the Mr makes calling his family a church which exempts him from certian taxes as tax payers pay for their land and needs, etc. BLEEP them and their bigoted ways.
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
While I do not agree with their opinions of the LGBT community, I still like to watch the show. I appreciate the fact that their kids are well behaved and respectful in public. However, I do not think they are as cultured as they like to let on. They say they travel so their kids learn about other places and people but I do not think they really teach them everything there is to know about other cultures. They seem very sheltered.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
At first I thought it was a ridiculous show when I heard about. Once I started watching, I became a fan. I really enjoy watching their day to day activities, learning about their values, etc. I really think these are great Christian people and now I kind feel like I know them lol I cried when she lost the baby but rejoiced when baby Josie was able to go home. These people are great examples of parents and as a mom of only 2 boys and 2 step-daughters, I have learned some great parenting techniques from this show.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to really enjoy this show back in the early seasons, but as time went on I felt like they got more conservative and some of the subject matter was just really out there and lost it's entertainment value and I just started worrying about those 19 kids.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Who else is super excited to see the wedding and the engagements this season?
Jasmine H.
Littlerock, CA
When will they have 20 kids I really want to see that happen doesn't anyone think they will?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Will anyone else cry when they show the next wedding?
Rachel T.
Ypsilanti, MI
What day/time is this show on?
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about??