BY ARCHER FARMS

For use in all Keurig K-Cup Brewing System see more...

Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff is awesome!  It tastes mild and balanced.  Not only is it a good light roast coffee, it's affordable and ethical.  Archer Farms brand offers fair trade options, and their K-Cups are recyclable!  After brewing, let the K-Cup cool, then remove the inner part with the beans.  That part gets trashed, and the outer plastic cup gets recycled.
Suzette G.
Florida
Another excellent product by Archer Farms!  We are big coffee drinkers in our house and are always on the lookout for any kind of coffee that has great flavor, is well priced, and preferably organic/Fair trade.  I was so delighted when I found the Kona Blend flavor at Target the other day!  An 18 pack is around $7.99 which is already a great buy at .44 cents a cup!  Not to mention that if you have the Cartwheel app. you're usually getting an additional 5% off which makes each K-Cup so you're paying a whopping .42 cents a cup!  Excellent value especially if you cannot afford to go to a coffee shop everyday for a cup of $2 coffee.  The flavor of the Kona Blend is absolutely delicious; it's got a nutty flavor but is on the lighter blend so it's not too overpowering.  Perfect for breakfast time or as a mid day drink if you need to wake up and want a great flavored coffee.  It smells absolutely fantastic when it's brewing too; it's weird but I feel like as a die hard coffee fan, the smell of it brewing is pretty important to me, and my mind instantly knows it's time to wake up when I make my morning coffee.  Some bonuses are that it's a Fair Trade coffee  (good for the farmers, environment and us the consumers!) and it's so easy to recycle!  You literally brew your coffee and pop the top off and done!  Archer Farms has made many of their K-Cups Fair Trade so I will be purchasing other flavors in the near future!  Go Archer Farms!!!
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
Can't beat the price for the flavor! I love archer farms brand. I drink a lot of coffee and this is one of my favorites!

back