18 Completely Bare Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel 2oz Each Aa 18618

18 Completely Bare Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel 2oz Each Aa 18618

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 18 Completely Bare Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel 2oz Each Aa 18618!
How would you rate this product?
18 Completely Bare Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel 2oz Each Aa 18618 uploaded by Lissy D.
Amazing product!! I only use a bit and skin feels so amazing , texture is gel . The aloe Vera smells it’s soft and soothing
Sahuarita, AZ
18 Completely Bare Moisturizing No-bump Shave Gel 2oz Each Aa 18618 I give this product 5 stars. Always left with very soft skin, I prefer using this gel over cream. Easy to find locally and online.
Nashville, TN
I got this a few months ago but just forgot to review it. But, this product is amazing! It came in a 2oz tube which is perfect for traveling and can be used without having to shower which is great for when you are on the go. I typically use soap and water to shave, but this is a great product if you like shave gel!
dORAL Florida 33192, FL
Es excelente hace toto lo que promete y la piel quedó perfecto 👌 Me encantaaaaa!!🖤 Vallan y corran a comprarla.

Looking for your answer?