18" Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions 70g 7pcs #8/613 Ash Brown/platinum Brown

by Omagazee

Amazon: $15.49

These hair extensions are made from 100% real human hair. The hair is extremely soft, silky, and straight. Finally a Clip-In extension that allows you to have fuller, longer, and more beautiful hair. Easily attached with a great look in minutesGreat...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 18" Clip in Remy Human Hair Extensions 70g 7pcs #8/613 Ash Brown/platinum Brown!
Mabank, TX
There's a lot of hair extension brands that consumers shop for. My personal favorite is Remy 100% real human hair. You can dye them and bleach them (I wouldn't advise it). There are two problems I have with the 70g it tends to be to thin and not look real enough so buy more grams of extensions. The other is even though it says 100% real human hair (and most of it is) there are still some synthetic hairs that are hard to dye and stay whatever color you bought them. I recommend this product to all my friends and family.