BY 18 ACTIVES

This kit provides you with a powerful anti-aging beauty regime to fight the hands of time. First, a potent Retinol serum to exfoliate and correct, followed by an antioxidant packed vitamin c cream to deeply hydrate and illuminate. Paraben free and no animal testing. Made in the USA. see more...

Jessica P.
Katy, TX
I only used the anti-aging retinol serum because I was worried about this new wrinkle in between my brows and it helped big time I was dehydrated and this definitely reduce the size of it maybe because it was just new idk
AMADA B.
Orlando, FL
Excelentes propiedades tienes la fórmula, hay que tratarlo para ver qué tal es y lo recomendaría 💕
Andrea F.
Innsbruck
I used this for the first time yesterday and it irritated my skin so bad, and I don’t even have sensitive skin! I bought it on sale so it wasn’t that pricey but I doubt that I’ll buy it again. This is a no for me.

Amazon