BY HAIR FAUX YOU

Length: 18" Color: #18/613 Dark Blonde with Platinum Blonde. Style: Stick (I) Tip Hair, 5mm Tip Texture: straight Hair Type: 100% Human Remy Hair Grade: Double Drawn Total Weight: 100 Grams (Each Strand= 1 Gram) Quantity: 100 Strands/Pack We enjoy making you feel beautiful and its our mission to make you look fabulous. Order your Wigs from us today!

18" 100grs,100s,I Tip (Stick Tip) Fusion Remy Human Hair Extensions # 18/613 Dark Blonde with Platinum Blonde; 100% human hair, can be curled, dyed, straightened;; High quality, tangle free, silky soft & thick;; Hair Type - 100% Human Remy Hair. Quantity - 100 Strands/Pack. Total Weight - 100 Grams (Each Strand= 1 Gram); IMPORTANT!!! Colors shown on screen can be slightly different from the actual product, due to the color settings of your computer.

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of 18" 100grs,100s,I Tip (Stick Tip) Fusion Keratin Pre Bonded Remy Human Hair Extensions # 18/613 Dark Blonde with Platinum Blonde!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?