BY ACCUMULAIR #40 in Air Purifiers

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Lace l.
Great air filter to use! Reduces allergens in your air. Those that do not know it, make sure your always replace your filters at least one a year in your furnaces because the dust build up on the filters can cause fires. Be safe, change your filters and start with this one. DO NOT go without a filter because the dust getting sucked into your furnace can also start a fire.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
17x22x1 (16.5 x 21.5) Accumulair Diamond 1-Inch Filter (MERV 13) (4 Pack) The Accumulator is Vaniman's very own cyclone pre-filter. The attached dust collector pulls the air into the cyclone pre-filter's vortex forcing
Jessica W.
My husband and I have used these filters in every home we've lived in. We live in the country so dirt/dust is always an issue. With these filters I don't have to worry if the air is clean or not!
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
These filters are so awesome. i love that they come in a four pack so i can buy them and not have to worry about buying more for a while. and they really help with keeping the air cleaner.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
These are great filters. I love that they come in a four pack because we change them quite frequently (every few months in the winter as the furnace is always being used).
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Even though these filters are pricey they are awesome I don't have to dust as often lol and allergies are down from having our cat in the house
Marta S.
Stratford, CT
Everyone should change their filter every 3 months! I know I just changed mine, didn't use this kind but all filters are the same, right? Lol
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
My family and I have just started using these and we love them. They are awesome and and work great, they really help the air to be cleanser.
Andrea B.
Harriman, TN
I love these filters!!!! They help me breathe much better with my asthma!!! They do an excellent job and getting the pollen and junk!!!
Aline P.
New City, NY
Does this product work effectively?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is this ? I have no clue
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How is this filter good for the environment?
Rina L.