Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
175W ED28 Mogul Base Mercury Vapor

175W ED28 Mogul Base Mercury Vapor

by Philips

Philips High Intensity Discharge light bulbs offer unbeatable light quality and consistent performance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 175W ED28 Mogul Base Mercury Vapor!
Madai H.
Fort Myers, FL
It’s the only brand I have tried, and it very easy to use and last very long as well. Definitely recommend
drewbeasley B.
Screven
this lightbulb lights up my health very brightly it gives off a white affect rather than yellow which I love
Sadia M.
Morton grove
I bought these cute little bulbs for my chandelier. They work so well and are so illuminating. The only thing I didn’t like is that tiny bulbs should come in a big package. I had to keep buying pack of four. I would suggest pack of 50.
sheryl C.
Light bulbs are god quality and last a long time. Wattage is important and these are perfect. The brightness is exactly what we were looking for.
Annabelle G.
Salisbury, NC
Seems to be the only brand to have the bulb that fits my ceiling fan. Works very well!
Janice Z.
YUMA, AZ
I like how much light it gives out and my sight not very good it helps me to see things better and it's not to bright
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
This lightbulb is standard in our house it’s very bright crystal clear everything you could want in a lightbulb. It’s available at your local Ace or even target and they last long. I would highly recommend this brand!
Elizabeth F.
They are really really bright and it lights up a room just with one light it’s ok ................
Alexis S.
Columbus, IN
Have these in our bathroom and they do a wonderful job. Have not had to replace them often.
Georgia P.
alabaster
They last forever ! They save on the power bill and they make every room very bright!

Looking for your answer?