by THE Collection

Container Material: Ceramic

Scent: Musk, Woodsy

Number of Wicks: 2

Candle Material: Soy Wax

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 17.2oz Marble Jar 3-Wick Candle Grey Flannel - The Collection By Chesapeake Bay Candle!
Galloway, NJ
OBSESSED with this candle! I seriously buy it year-round for multiple rooms in my house! It burns fairly slow and the smell generates throughout the house. Everyone complements on it and the marble matches great! 100% recommend!!
Purchased at: Target
I constantly repurchase this candle from target bc it is a perfect cozy candle! It smells so fresh and is fairly affordable. Of any fall/winter time candles I would recommend this one to everyone! I love it!!