BY TY-D-BOL

Ty-D-Bol†s Blue, In-Tank Toilet Bowl Tablet automatically cleans and deodorizes your toilet with a signature blue â€aClean You Can Seeâ€Drop the tablet in your toilet tank to activate powerful detergents that automatically keep your toilet bowl clean between scrubbings. Wrapped in a special, water-soluble coating to prevent direct contact, our Blue Tablets are proven safe for your kids, pets and plumbing. Each tablet net weight 1.7 oz. (48 g). see more...

Kennedy S.
I don't think these really did anything. Each tablet lasted about 2 weeks, which is roughly the same amount of time I thoroughly clean my bathroom. I don't think these kept the toilet cleaner any longer than what it stays in between cleaning sessions.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
The blue doesnt last very long and have to replace it evey few days. Time to try a better kind. I do not recommend this product.