17" Gaming Laptop Asus 12GB RAM 750GB HD with2-Year Warranty

BY ASUS

Take it to go. You don't need to be tied down to a desk to enjoy the power of your home computer-the Asus ROG G750JS-RS71 notebook PC gives you everything you need in a space-saving, travel-friendly design. see more...

17" Gaming Laptop Asus 12GB RAM 750GB HD with2-Year Warranty
Patricia E.
Council Bluffs, IA
Was super fast! Played the games great much better then the one we had bought before. Video card awesome! Graphics look great
Tabitha S.
Jacksonville, Fl
Husband took this to Kuwait on his deployment so he could play games. Played games very well and it did well in the desert!
Dymond T.
Miamisburg, OH
Has a lot of problems. I will never buy again , it doesn't take windows 10. Easy virus can be installed .
Maidely A.
This laptop is great for gaming and media, this laptop is very high end from a good brand
Mohamed O.
Rabat
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street : :HAY PAM N40   City : Oulmes khemisset Country: MOROCCO zip code : 15100

Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
saad s.
Best product
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ... My nale is Anass Amaziane i'm from Kenitra , Morocco ... and i'm a Gamer !! and i love this Nice Gaming Laptop Asus 12GB RAM 750GB HD with2-Year Warranty <3 <3 !
I like it ! because he's Great and beauty beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Awaish K.
bhilwara
such a great lappy. it is a great gaming laptops i personally recommend it. it gives me great speed with editing and gaming .