17" Gaming Laptop Asus 12GB RAM 750GB HD with2-Year Warranty

BY ASUS #64 in Laptops

Take it to go. You don't need to be tied down to a desk to enjoy the power of your home computer-the Asus ROG G750JS-RS71 notebook PC gives you everything you need in a space-saving, travel-friendly design. see more...

17" Gaming Laptop Asus 12GB RAM 750GB HD with2-Year Warranty
Hannah H.
I've found it good for gaming only. also, something went wrong with it and i have to tap a spot above the keyboard if the screen goes black.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Very pleased with this as a gaming laptop.  I've noticed some small issues, but I think those are because of Windows 10 more than due to any issues with the laptop.  I sometimes connect it via HDMI to my nice TV screen and play that way (when someone else isn't using it, of course).  It has a fast processor and I've had no overheating issues.  I am a happy customer.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
As a serious gamer, I needed a beast of a laptop - something that would not only be able to handle running all of my games on ultra settings, but also run cool. There's nothing worse than your laptop heating up to over 100 degrees in the middle of gaming. ASUS delivers on both - the processor is FAST, the graphics handle anything I throw at them, and the fans keep the machine running nice and cool. I couldn't ask for a better machine!
Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
GL5 ASUS laptop is the best! I have noticed minor issues that I actually think are windows 10 related. But the performance it's awesome for the price. Alsp some people complain about the screen but for the price it's ok besides I have a 20" screen that I connect through HDMI so I don't mind. I like the fact that it has a LAN port. If you tend to game online this is a plus
Roxy D.
Sparta, MI
Sorry, I do not know exactly what Asus laptop I purchased as it was a gift. It was a gaming one. Not in love with this brand of computers. They are all right, but not the best for gaming.
Ambri S.
Flora, MS
I love my laptop. The memory isn't the best but isn't bad when you restart it and shut it down correctly. I'm a bit of a gamer and I use it for games like World of Warcraft and things like YouTube and writing. And it's very good for that.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky
Fantastic laptop. It's fast and my games run beautifully, I've had this laptop since December and don't have many complaints yet. The only downside is that the disk drive doesn't play DVDs but that's fixed easily with software.
Tabitha S.
Lakewood, WA
Husband took this to Kuwait on his deployment so he could play games. Played games very well and it did well in the desert!
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love this laptop! It is a gaming beast! Not only can I take it everywhere I go, but it runs all of my favorite games like a dream.
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
The frame rate on this laptop is amazing. I haven't had any troubles with this at all while playing games like Guildwars, Diablo, and Tera.