BY ACCUMULAIR

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good filter, but a filter is a filter no matter the brand I have come to find out it gets the job done
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
I prefer these filters even though they cost more you get what you pay for. The quality of the air filtered through your house is so important. This is my preferred brand.
Joanne c.
Joanne c.
This product was so amazing and available in almost every store I searched for it im. I found the price very different depending on where I purchase it .
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
We change our filter every month especially with having a dog. These work well and we can tell when we change the filter
Kim R.
Kim R.
Marshall , TX
Great product never had a problem with it you wont go wrong with this product 100% guaranteed works great
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Environmentalist Expert
These are readily available in the stores I shop in. I love finding items quickly.

I have to change my filters once a month as it is very dusty here in AZ and this filter works great at keeping the dust from blowing everywhere when my AC is on!

I'm sure it would last longer, but I'm a neat freak and when I see one dirty spot or area, it needs a new one or cleaned up!
So easy to use, I would recommend this product to all of my family and friends
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
How often should they be changed?